人材紹介Michael Page Japan
営業 - メーカー系営業
* Develop and implement business development strategies, plans and programs geared towards existing and new global markets.
* Allocate adequate resources to key accounts in order to achieve maximum growth.
* Provide fast response to customer's request and complain and followed up with feasible action plans.
* Identify and develop new regional business opportunities.
* Develop and maintain good relationships with customers, particularly in purchasing,, engineering, and advanced product development
* Manage the interview and selection process for new candidates.
* Contribute to competitor analyses, market trans analyses, cost bench marking analyses, sales forecasting and budgeting.
* Strong knowledge in the automotive industry.
* Able to communicate in both English and Japanese.
* Work in a multi-cultural environment.
* Strong sales experience and track record.
* Have managing experience.
* High base salary and incentives.
* Chance to travel inbound and outbound for business trips.
* Chance to utilise your bilingual skill.
* Work in an International environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anthony Morcom on +813 6832 8918.
|The client is one of the world's leader on manufacturing parts for the automotive Industry. The client has been active for more than 40 years with more than 20000 employees around the world. The client is looking to increase their head count with in the Japanese market and look for new key accounts to develop business with.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|