人材紹介ヘイズ・スペシャリスト・リクルートメント・ジャパン株式会社／Hays Specialist Recruitment Japan K.K.
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - 臨床開発系
Medical publications & education role for experienced Medical Affairs or Medical Information candidates
Your new role
You will be in charge of all aspects of Medical Excellence:
* Create and implement publication strategy for the therapeutic area
* Build and maintain Japan internal publication database.
* Respond to inquiries directly from Healthcare Providers (HCP) and/or indirectly escalated by Call Center and MR.
* Create product FAQs for Call Center and Sales reps.
* Manage external Call Center.
-Medical Education & MSL Excellence:
* Define and implement the standards and competencies for optimizing the MSL activities
* Plan and execute the MSL training
What you'll need to succeed
-Previous experience in a Medical function: MSL, Medical Affairs, Medical Education, Medical Publications, Medical Information are all strong profiles.
-A scientific background.
-Business level English.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Pauline Herscu now at 03-3560-2772.
Your new company
You will join a mid-sized foreign pharmaceutical company with strong Medical Affairs with report line to APAC Medical Affairs. Relaxed atmosphere and international work culture.
What you'll get in return
You will work in the Japan HQ as part of the office-based Medical Affairs team. If you do not have experience in Medical Publications or Medical Education but are an MSL or Scientific Expert, you will receive training on these activities.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|