人材紹介ACS Japan K.K. / ACS Japan株式会社
IT関連（その他） - その他
• Ensure daily SLA for business is met for the company including the system availability, Data quality and business tool synchronization.
• Acts as a “gatekeeper” for Japan new requirements to ensure all information required is gathered, accurate and complete prior to submitting to approval. Also manage System/project dependencies with other business applications for clear impact analysis.
• Perform the initial triage for the issues occur in company and facilitate the resolution with development team and provides subject matter expertise.
• Monitors Japan adherence to data governance policies, procedures and processes related to Data initiatives and facilitate the periodic review.
• Work with Japan Information technology application owners, Japan Analytics team, Japan Business departments and Asia Data Office Operations.
• Conduct Impact analysis for Data Lake based on the business requirements and consolidate the Ingestion and Data model enhancement requirements for the Data Lake.
• Active member in the DataLake change prioritization committee and represent the Japan related requirements for approval.
• Create and Maintain the Japan roadmap for the implementation of Data source ingestion and changes to the DataLake publish layer.
• Maintain the Latest Data Dictionary of all the application data ingested into DataLake and capture the changes to it in timely manner.
• Participate in the Japan BAU council and understand the changes to the application data model and analyze the impact to DataLake and define the priority of impact.
• Active member in the Japan Data governance council and maintain the data access approvals and facilitate the periodic review.
• Collaborate with Business and define the high-level solution for their requirements based on the current DataLake capabilities and tools used for reporting/ Analytics.
• Participate in the Business Layer tool landscape creation and engage in the solution review and facilitate the information required to avoid the redundancy in the modelling.
• Supports the DataLake related enhancement testing from business consumption point and facilitate the environment and data for the Business users testing.
• Work with Japan Incident management team as point of contact for the data related incidents to follow the resolution, analysis results and prevention plan.
• Participation in the definition of standard enterprise data management and enterprise data architecture processes and deliverables.
• Support Data Architecture to create and maintain the enterprise data strategy and standards.
• Assist in maintaining the assessment and inventory of the existing enterprise-level data environment.
• Highly developed communication & relationship skills (Business level English and Japanese Language capability)
• 5+ Years of experience in data modeling and in Big data management.
• 10+ years of experience with all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, with the proven ability to drive the implementation in accordance with current trend and knowledge in change management process.
• Experience in managing data dictionary, data mapping and provide analysis/solutions to business requirements.
• Experience in working with business departments as bridge between the business and development team.
• Experience in implementing the business intelligence tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview and analytics tools like SAS.
• Experience in Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Sqoop, Spark, NiFi, and NoSql databases like HBase and knowledge on data mining.
• Experience in working with Data Architect to maintain the Data architecture for the organization.
• Experience of Infrastructure management and Meta Data management across different systems.
• Experience in troubleshooting and diagnose issues of Data related implementations.
• Ability to provide Compliance, Privacy and Security in Data Lake within Regional and global systems.
• A good team player who is self-motivated and can work independently as well as collaborate with multiple teams including senior stakeholders and external stakeholders.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 800万円|