IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プログラマー
IT関連（汎用系） - アプリケーションSE
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
・ Be Point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables.
・ Ensure overall understanding of customer requirements, applications, design and development procedures, associated tools and technology, versions of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
・ Ensure overall understanding of the source code, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/acceptance for the same.
・ Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
・ Take active participation in the Software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost-effective, scalable, and incremental solution.
・ Resolve complex technical issues, including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
・ Provide resolution of customer escalations.
・ Coordinate with customer and delivery teams located offshore / other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Leading provider of new-generation IT solutions to the global Travel, Transportation & Logistics (TTL) industry|
1. Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in engineering.
2. Age up to 26 years old
3. Programming Skill (JAVA)
4. Business level of English (i.e. equivalent to TOEIC 800 or above) if English is not Native Tongue
5. Business level of Japanese (i.e. equivalent to JLPT NL2 Certification or above) if Japanese is not Native Tongue
6. Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews in Tokyo Office
7. Hold valid Japan Work Permit (work 8 hours per day as fulltime) if not Japanese Native
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 350万円 〜 400万円|
15-day annual paid leave, 6-day annual sick leave
Saturdays & Sundays
December 29th to January 3rd
6 months after the day of joining