人材派遣RGF Professional Recruitment Japan Contract Division
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー設計・構築
• Participates departmental projects, ensuring that projects are clearly defined, systematically executed, fully documented, and business results oriented. Adherence to Project Management processes and standards.
• Supports/contributes/performs operational procedures and standards within assigned department with business objectives in mind, according to vendor best practices.
• Utilizes problem management techniques to perform root cause analysis of system failures, and implement corrective actions.
• Adapts and quickly assimilates new and refreshed operating systems/applications as implemented within the IT Data Center.
• Conducts technical evaluations within assigned departmental areas.
• Solicits feedback and guidance of best practices from manager and senior department team members.
• Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 administration experience in an Enterprise environment
• Windows PowerShell
o Experience leveraging PowerShell to automate tasks
• Symantec Encryption
• Symantec Anti Virus
• Symantec Altiris
• Microsoft Exchange
• Microsoft Outlook
• Competent in providing direction and education on departmental procedures/policies/standards to less experienced departmental team members.
• Ability to work independently on Enterprise sized projects with minimal supervision.
• MCT/MCTS Certification in Configuration Manager 2012
• MCSA or MCSE in Private Cloud
• Experience with Mergers and Acquisitions. Specific experience integrating and assimilating legacy application environments, in to the acquiring company’s infrastructure.
• Expert in the use of industry standard Project Management Methodologies and tools.
• Fluent understanding, and the ability to articulate fundamental concepts and terms related to IT operating systems, infrastructure and middleware to other engineers, vendors, and our customers.
• Required support experience and/or current working knowledge in the following areas depending on assigned IT Operating Systems departments:
o Windows server operating system’s (Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012)
o Microsoft Systems Center (2007, or 2012)
o HP Servers
o Active Directory
o Troubleshooting client server issues in a distributed environment.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|見込み年収||日本・円 550万円 〜 750万円|