IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（インフラ系） - 通信インフラ （ISP・キャリアを含む）
Ahead Consulting is currently seeking a Unified Communications Engineer to join an International Insurance Company in Tokyo.
The Unified Communications Engineer is responsible for the design, configuration, implementation and administration of various Skype for Business 2015 environments – to include certification lab, proof-of-concept and production deployments. This role will be project driven and will participate on both datacenter and branch engineering teams to ensure that both the build and roll-out of the Skype for Business product and features are successful.
· Building and maintaining showcase/demo capabilities
· Working with Service Enablement teams on adoption and communications.
· Be a contributing member of a project driven team to perform deployments and migrations
· Providing project level reporting
Required Skills: 10 years IT related experience including:
· Solid understanding with SIP and Session Management technologies.
· Experience in design, configuration, implementation and administration of Skype for Business 2015 environment, both server and client sides.
· Experience in integrating Skype for Business Voice with PSTN and other UC solutions (SBC, Cisco, Avaya, etc.)
· Knowledge of designing and deploying Edge services and Group Federation
· Solid overall Microsoft skills (Windows Server 2012+, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange UM, etc.)
· Professional vendor level certifications preferred: MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MCTS
· Experience with third party hosted conferencing mediation services.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues throughout the corporation.
· Able to multitask and prioritize to meet required schedules; exercise prudent time management.
· Ability to work within a tight time-frame and hard deadlines.
· A flexible working style, able to change direction as the business needs change.
· Knowledge of Problem, Request and Incident Management and Change Management.
· Hours: Local business hours, but will be required to join early morning or late night calls on a weekly basis due to the global nature of the project.
· Bilingual Japanese & English
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|