人材派遣RGF Professional Recruitment Japan Contract Division
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
• Assist staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
• Setup Configure and maintain VoIP systems for all APAC users
• Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
• Work with ES Systems and Network team to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
• Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including file servers, email servers, print servers, application servers, and administrative systems.
• Train end-user community on appropriate use of approved hardware, software and peripheral equipment as required by Standard Operating Procedures.
• Recommend and/or perform upgrades on desktop/laptop systems to ensure uptime.
• Ensure all approved desktops, laptops and peripheral hardware is accurately inventoried and perform maintenance/spot checks with user community validating equipment is correctly assigned.
• On a daily basis, maintain asset management systems tracking all hardware and software items utilized by end-user community by fully understanding the
• Enterprise Support asset management lifecycle and following established asset management procedures.
• Work with Finance and internal ES staff facilitating approved purchases of hardware, software and other technologies within the guidelines of Standard Operation Procedures.
• Coordinate with Enterprise Support engineers, collect/validate functional requirements of technical solution/s to determine whether researched solution is viable for
• Actively maintain and replenish commonly-used computer supplies necessary for day-to-day Enterprise Support operations.
• Will be responsible for the procure and tracking of all technology assets (Hardware, Software, Mobile devices)
• Manage Vendor contracts in the APAC region
• Work with Issue Tracking System to review, acknowledge, remedy and resolve all assigned end-user tickets in timely manner.
• Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Ensure that all computers globally interconnect seamlessly with systems including file servers, email servers, application servers and administrative systems.
• Maintain and provide telephone system support and assistance.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned or directed.
• Respond and contribute to Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery circumstances relating to planned and unplanned events.
• Actively participate in scheduled off-hour operations, weekend work and on-call rotation shifts.
• Travel domestically or internationally to support global Datacenters, offices and events.
Excellent contract opportunity at a global tech company in central Tokyo
Cool Company, great location
• Demonstrated proficiency supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktop/laptop PCs.
• Experience supporting Mac OSX desktop/laptop systems.
• Demonstrate technical proficiency working with Cisco VoIP and Call Manager administration
• Demonstrate an understanding of basic Networking concepts including TCP/IP.
• Familiarity with common workplace productivity computing applications, e.g. Microsoft products suites, email clients, calendaring, Internet usage, Antivirus, inventory management and backup procedures.
• Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops, Peripheral equipment and Servers.
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktop and laptop PCs.
• Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills; ability to learn new software applications quickly.
• Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems.
• Daily commitment to high-quality results, Strong work ethic and Customer Service Excellence.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including via telephone.
• Ability to lift and handle packages/hardware with the approximate weight of 50 pounds or more.
• Ability to travel domestically and possibly internationally to support offices and events.
• Must have fluent to native level Japanese (read/write/speak) and business level English. Other language such as Korean and Chinese are always welcome.
Your Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required; degree in computer science or related field preferred.
• Requires a minimum of 8 years of hands–on desktop support for Windows and Macintosh related experience.
• ACMT certification required or equivalent knowledge and experience.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|見込み年収||日本・円 450万円 〜 500万円|