IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - ERP・SCM・CRM設計
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー設計・構築
IT関連（その他） - その他
Ahead Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect to join an International Insurance Company in Tokyo.
The Senior Enterprise Architect is responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of IT architecture models across the business, applications, data and technology domains, research of best technologies and practices, mid-to-long term IT roadmap planning, and ensuring adherence to the standards and best practices across the organization. The person in this role is responsible for identifying gaps and deficiencies in the existing portfolio of IT solutions, ensuring reuse from existing investments, sweating the assets, simplifying the IT landscape by reducing complexity, diversifying the solutions and establishing consistency of approach across IT, to transform the way that our client delivers services and capabilities to the business.
· Provide architectural guidance and supervision to a large part of IT applications development portfolio worth US$50-70 million annually.
· Support realization of cost avoidance and benefits up to US$5-10 million with successful implementation of 5~8 enterprise architecture initiatives per year.
· Manage complex multi-organizational relationships within and outside of IT department.
· Provide recommendations to the IT Roadmap planning and delivery to achieve company revenue, effectiveness and customer centricity targets.
· Recommend, participate in and manage the activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture (EA).
· Research overall IT solutions on the market for the particular technical requirements and business needs.
· Conduct and/or actively participate in meetings related to the designated project/s, both locally and internationally, with business and vendor partners.
· Advise and recommend enterprise architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
· Recommend and participate in the analysis, evaluation and development of IT mid and long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the organization’s long-term business objectives.
· Share best practices, lessons learned and consistently update the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
· Collaborate with all relevant parties in order to review the objectives and constraints of the solutions and determine conformance with the EA. Recommend the most suitable technical architecture and define the solution at a high level.
· Recommend and participate in the development of architecture blueprints for related systems.
· Identify and recommend areas appropriate for the further study and participate in any Proof of Concept projects required to thoroughly investigate architectural possibilities and strengthen arguments for their adoption.
· Identify implementation risks and analyze potential impact on the enterprise and on the achievement of scheduled objectives.
· Recommend and participate in the design and implementation of standards, tools and methodologies.
· 8-10 years of technical development, solution design and/or enterprise architecture experience, preferably in the insurance or financial services industry.
· Experience in business, applications, data and infrastructure modelling (UML, IAA).
· Diverse experience with a broad range of applications development platforms, technologies, middleware, frameworks and programming languages (Java, .Net, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, AS400, zOS)
· Technical depth and experience in managing common architecture components, such as enterprise portals, content management, enterprise service bus, rule engines, product configurators, ETL, master data management, data warehouse, and other (IBM WAS, WMB, ODM, Data Power, Informatica, HP ProductXpress, Tivoli).
· Broad experience in software development lifecycle management and quality assurance.
· Experience in a large and complex application environments, with dozens of applications, and hundreds of data flows at least.
· Expertise in managing small to medium size technical teams.
· Understanding of the insurance and/or financial services business and being able to discuss the business implications of the technology decisions, as well as the technology implications of the business decisions, particularly in terms of costs and implementation roadmaps.
· Ability to develop strategic relationships with business departments and vendor partners.
· Strong interpersonal, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
· Self-motivation to continuously upgrade one's domain knowledge, keep abreast of latest developments in the field and evaluate its application in the business area on a consistent basis.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Japanese is a plus.
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|