IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
IT関連（その他） - その他
Ahead Consulting is looking for a Platform Security Engineer to join an International Insurance Company.
The Security Engineer will be focused on evaluating and implementing pragmatic security solutions that will take in account the trade-offs between risk reduction, usability and cost. The Security Engineer will be expected to work on both new and old technologies during the evolution to a best practice security engineering team.
The Security Engineer will be working side-by-side in a bilingual environment with the application, engineering and IT operations teams.
· Build and operationalization of new security platforms
· Ensure that build and operational design of security related systems and subsystems is consistent with plan design but also can be successfully operationalize with available technology
· Ensure that the security model used with new systems meets guidelines and is in alignment with generally recognized industrial practice
· Demonstrates how new systems meet security and regulatory requirements
· Ensures systems are correctly handed over to infrastructure operations team including training of operational teams
· Ensures security model of new systems are well understood by the security stakeholders and any known weaknesses are correctly handled through risk management and registration
· Drive continuous improvement of security through better use of available technology
· Ensure that technical solution meets requirements defined by plan design, application design and operational requirements
· Establish and maintain build and security standards for technical deliverables and ensure design, application and operational stakeholders have provided necessary input
· Leverage and make best use of design, application and operational networks to ensure solution meets expectations or expectations are updated to reflect technical and operational feasibility
· Define clear solutions which cover build, operationalization and describe how systems will function within operational environment
· Document solution including build and operationalization documents especially showing how solution will meet functional and non-functional requirements
· Ensure development of a clear build and operational solution Design infrastructure and drive its implementation to protect networks and systems.
· Provide security expertise and guidance to a diverse set of teams.
· Conduct security reviews of core corporate and production infrastructure.
· Drive enterprise focused security improvements to products and services.
· Build security tools and processes for critical infrastructure protection, monitoring and remediation.
· Planning of security solution implementations over multiyear plan
· Planning of risk prevention, reduction and mitigation for major systems
· Assistance with risk evaluation during solution selection
Technical Architecture Governance Management Responsibilities
· Drive the technical design reviews to evaluate the build and run designs
· Ensure that run design documents have been reviewed and signed off by technical stakeholders
· Ensure that plan, build and run design are aligned
· Participate in plan design review as reviewer and provide feedback to help keep plan process aligned known limitations
· Ensure that all build and run level artefacts have been submitted to global reference repositories
· Ensure all build and run design proposals have been approved according global governance processes
· Participate in operational model creation for new technology
· Act as main security delivery role within project execution
· Serve as security reference focal point for operational and application project members
· Assist project team with security advice for infrastructure implementations
· Provide project members with on-going security advice on technical solution
· Provide project team with through security information and also technical limitations
· Ensure security solution built to specifications within schedule and budget
· Provide security model and analysis for systems to be implemented
· Ensure all risks and issues identified during build and operational hand over phase are identified in the build and run documents, all risks in scope for risk management should be registered in the global risk management repository
· Ensure all risks and issues registered in the global risk management from the early phase are re-evaluated and closed if appropriate during the build and operational hand over phase
· Provide project teams with clear security governance procedures
· Provide all necessary technical artefacts to the security governance stakeholders on time
· Act as main security operationalization role within projects
· Ensure tools are used effectively to reduce operational effort to secure systems
· Demonstrate that technical solution can meet all security requirements
Communications Management Responsibilities
· Involve global Enterprise Infrastructure and IT Risk & Security resources to ensure provided solutions incorporate the global experience
· Ensure that operational and IT Risk & Security teams clearly understand technical solution and security implications
· Ensure that non-technical project members and other staff understand security solution and necessary steps to implement the solution to ensure effective communication to the business
· 5-10 years of professional IT experience related to infrastructure and IT security either in consulting, engineering or operations
· 1-3 years of design and hands on experience of CA SSO/CA Siteminder
· 2-5 years of experience of designing, hands on implementation and operations security services (e.g., security monitoring, access administration, intrusion prevention, data protection, anti-malware, data loss prevention etc.)
· Familiarity of security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, security technologies and new and evolving threats
· Experience with attacks and mitigation methods, with experience working in two or more of the following: Network protocols and secure network design; Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X, Android); Web application and browser security; Security assessments and penetration testing; Authentication and access control; Applied cryptography and security protocols; Security monitoring and intrusion detection, Incident response and forensics; Development of security tools, automation or frameworks.
· 4-year degree in IT related course of study, preferred
· Expertise in designing, monitoring and optimizing security measures to protect information assets in cloud-based solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) will be a plus
· Familiarity with industrial standards FISC version 8, ISO27000, PCI-DSS, JA-SOX, NIST, COBIT is a plus
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in Japanese and English
· Highly motivated to learn new technologies and evaluate its application.
· Well organized and able to work independently with minimal direction
· 5 years of working experience in financial industry
· Cybersecurity Certification such as CISSP
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|