フュージョン・システムズ・ジャパン株式会社/Fusion Systems Japan Co., Ltd.
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - セキュリティシステムSE
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
- Support and maintain the overall network infrastructure and perimeter security devices
- Manage existing networking system, monitor network status and performance
- Deliver network projects and negotiate with vendors for cost effective solutions to meet business demands
- Ensure projects are completed on time and project goals are achieved.
- Network engineering tasks
- A variety of other interesting IT tasks including desktop support, Cloud, and firewall related projects
Fusion Systems is one of Asia’s fastest growing IT services firms with offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong and L.A. Our highly capable consultants provide project management, advising, design, implementation, and on-site support services within the region. Fusion Systems is positioned to dynamically respond to changing market conditions and leverage them to deliver exceptional service and value to our clients.
At Fusion Systems, we work together as a team to promote growth and excellence in all our employees. We strive to create an environment that provides unparalleled opportunities to excel in today’s global marketplace. Our consultants are comprised of experienced and skillful bilingual professionals from diverse local and international backgrounds. Fusion consultants provide exceptional value to clients through innovative application of diverse technologies. Our professionals design solutions to meet today’s needs while providing the flexibility and foundations to adapt to tomorrow’s challenges. In order to achieve our goals we support, mentor, and train our people to be exceptional.
If you are searching for a growing and exciting company where you can be “part of” and not just “work for,” then Fusion Systems is the answer for you. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and skilled professionals who are focused on delivering results and exceeding expectations. Apply today!
• Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Engineering or Information System or related disciplines
• Experience with VOIP is a plus (Asterisk, CUCM etc.)
• Willing to tackle with any IT related tasks, and interested in learning from a wide range of assignments
• Flexible, communicable, and okay with traveling inside Japan
• Business level English and Japanese written and spoken (N1/N2)
• Relevant working experience in related technologies
• Good team player, self-motivated, good communication skills and proven ability to work under pressure
• Basic TCPIP and MPLS routing knowledge, LAN, WAN, VPN and Load Balancing
• Good understanding on Cloud, CUCM, VOIP, UC and other new technologies
• CCNA, CCNP, JNCIS, JNCIP, ITIL are preferable but not a must
• Occasional travel is required
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
Employee Stock Purchase System
|契約期間||Full-time permanent position|
|最寄り駅||Kamiyacho, Akabanebashi, Roppongi-Itchome|