フュージョン・システムズ・ジャパン株式会社/Fusion Systems Japan Co., Ltd.
財務/会計 - その他
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - QA/品質管理/テストエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
アジア 香港 香港島
• Working directly with business users at top global investment banks, analyze business requirements and formulate testing strategies
• Create and implement software quality assurance plans for mission critical financial trading applications
• Execute both manual and automated testing of the system
• Perform root cause analysis to reproduce issues
• Co-ordinate testing activities with other members of the team as well as clients
• Collaborate with developer on issue resolution. Follow through on issue management life cycle including log, track, and verify resolution of issues
★Find out more and apply directly at our Traderaptor home page!★
Fusion Systems is one of Asia’s fastest growing IT services firms with offices in Tokyo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong and L.A. Our highly capable consultants provide project management, advising, design, implementation, and on-site support services within the region. Fusion Systems is positioned to dynamically respond to changing market conditions and leverage them to deliver exceptional service and value to our clients.
At Fusion Systems, we work together as a team to promote growth and excellence in all our employees. We strive to create an environment that provides unparalleled opportunities to excel in today’s global marketplace. Our consultants are comprised of experienced and skillful bilingual professionals from diverse local and international backgrounds. Fusion consultants provide exceptional value to clients through innovative application of diverse technologies. Our professionals design solutions to meet today’s needs while providing the flexibility and foundations to adapt to tomorrow’s challenges. In order to achieve our goals we support, mentor, and train our people to be exceptional.
If you are searching for a growing and exciting company where you can be “part of” and not just “work for,” then Fusion Systems is the answer for you. We are currently looking for enthusiastic and skilled professionals who are focused on delivering results and exceeding expectations. Apply today!
|勤務時間||9am - 6pm|
• Attention to detail and thoroughness
• Experience testing mission critical financial trading systems is a strong plus
• Knowledge of FIX and Exchange protocols a definite plus
• Ability to work on both Linux and Windows environments
• Scripting skills such as Perl, Sh a definite plus
• Strong communication skills, team player
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
Employee Stock Purchase System
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave