アヘッド グループ / Ahead Group
コンサルティング - 人材紹介コンサルティング
• Be the first point of contact for candidates, and work closely with in-house hiring managers throughout the recruitment and onboarding process.
• Collect information regarding roles and job descriptions from in-house managers and keep them updated in a timely manner regarding current hiring status.
• Assist to build a quality-based candidate database of high quality candidates as assembled from various databases and sources online and in person.
• Gather appropriate information from potential hires, and appropriately seek and source suitable candidates.
• Conduct initial email and phone screening, arrange and attend physical interviews, and provide appropriate feedback to in-house managers.
• Prepare and present candidate resumes using company standard templates.
• Develop and maintain solid working relationships with candidates, and keep them updated periodically on current hiring trends in the market.
• Business level English
• Business level Japanese
|応募条件||Candidates should have excellent English and Japanese proficiency, a background in interacting with people on a professional level, and the overall desire to interact and work with many types of diverse people primarily in the IT industry.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|