営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
営業 - 流通/卸/一般消費財系営業
営業 - サービス業界営業
Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company. We set big goals and innovate with technology to make positive and meaningful improvements to our customer’s lifestyle, both online and offline. At Amazon Devices – Japan, we do this with our line of consumer devices, together with content and services available from Amazon. Kindle E-Reader and Kindle eBooks have revolutionized how we read books, offering millions of titles including many that were unavailable in print, with a simple download. Fire Tablets are high performance tablets designed for entertainment, offering a great way to enjoy millions of movies, videos, music, eBooks and games at hard to resist prices. FireTV brings a huge selection of top movies and videos from Amazon Prime Video and most popular VOD services to the large screen of your home TV. Dash Button, an innovative IoT device has further simplified shopping to just a single click of a button that you can hang anywhere in your home. It is just Day 1 for Amazon devices and we are looking for proven, customer centric business leaders to help continue to innovate and grow our device business.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales of Amazon devices through strategic retail partners (CE, home shopping & mobile operators). You will be fully responsible for managing the overall relationship with your accounts and to deliver sales targets. You will work closely with their headquarters and their purchasing teams. You will work with our field sales team to manage and support their stores. You will work with our demand planning and operations team to provide best in class support for our retail partners. You will work with Product Category teams to properly communicate product messages and benefits. You will be our eyes and ears to understand customer satisfaction and their needs in the stores.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
The ideal candidate will have worked with a large consumer device brand and have solid track record of successfully managing key retail accounts. He or she has strong understanding of modern distribution strategies, margin structures and selling tactics. He or she has strong experience in managing large retail partners at multiple levels. He or she knows how to work retail stores and create effective merchandising to help sell through. He or she knows how to manage brands in an Omni-channel environment. He or she has excellent negotiation skills to win favorable terms and close large contracts. He or she has outstanding communication skills to gain full trust from retail partners. They have strong business acumen and experience as successful business leaders.
|勤務時間||09:00 ～ 17:00|
· Bachelor Degree
· 7+ years of work experience selling consumer products through Japanese CE chains or mobile operators.
· Excellent communication skills. Able to earn trust from retail partners at all levels.
· Proven track record of successfully achieving challenging sales targets.
· Strong negotiation and networking skills.
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
· Must be proficient (native) in Japanese. Must be able to conduct complex business negotiations in verbal and written form.
· Experience working with retailer’s online stores is preferred.
· Experience selling through home shopping channel is a plus.
· English (conversational) not requisite but a plus.
Bic Camera, Yamada denki, Yodobashi etc and speaks Native Japanese level.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|