日本オラクル株式会社/ Oracle Corporation Japan
ホテル/レジャー/外食系/旅行 - ホテル関連職
営業 - IT・ソフト・通信業界営業
ホテル/レジャー/外食系/旅行 - 旅行関連職
Oracle is one of the world’s largest technology companies listed in the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
As a company from the West Coast of the United States, we incorporate a flat and open environment that can demonstrate its strengths without being conscious of age, gender and nationality.
Although 40 years have passed since our founding, our sales are growing and we continue to innovate new technologies for the Cloud.
• Promotes and sells Oracle’s Hospitality technology products to customers including negotiating price and other concessions and/or terms and conditions of the sale.
• Establishes executive relationships within new and existing markets. Develops specific business strategies to seize growth opportunities. Leverages a network of alliances/partners in an integrated fashion to help achieve business strategies.
• Generates and achieves quarterly territory forecasts and pipeline requirements; accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of Oracle’s products and services relative to the competition and be able to creatively apply this knowledge to gain sales advantage for Oracle.
• Develops significant credibility with high-level customer and partner contacts, builds and fosters relationships to the extent of being invited to facilitate joint business planning and technology requirements discussions.
|With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.|
• Minimum of 6-8 years’ sales experience.
• Proven track record of success in achieving sales targets.
• Have and maintain a current in-depth knowledge of the state of the hospitality technology market, solutions, industry, competition and environment in the assigned region.
• Experience in working with diverse team of people with various professional and cultural backgrounds.
• Willingness to travel and be flexible with time.
• Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and relationship building abilities. Capability to liaise with and influence various internal and external stakeholders at different levels in the organisation.
• Ability to build and demonstrate a deep understanding of customer and partner business strategies, keep up to date with technological and industry trends.
• Ability to secure commitment for change initiatives and effectively address any concerns. Drives change initiatives.
• Display proactive thinking abilities and utilise this to create new opportunities.
• Advanced strategic thinking and decision making abilities.
• Display strong tenacity, creativity and drive to see things through to successful conclusion.
• Ability to participate in multiple activities simultaneously and manage a wide variety of tasks with priorities and goals.
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency, a propensity for action, and confidence in the likely success of plans and initiatives.
• Deliver results that meet and exceed beyond expectations.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 600万円 〜 1400万円|