ファーストQAシステムズ株式会社/FirstQA Systems K.K.
IT関連（その他） - 設計/CAD設計/CADオペレータ
FirstQA Systems KK, a well-known Process & IT Consulting services company is hiring an Application Support Consultant for its various Application Services projects in Tokyo. Japanese is not mandatory and we are OK with English speaking Developers, though preference will be given to bilingual candidates. Candidates outside Japan will also be considered, though preference is for local candidates in Japan.
FirstQA Systems is a leading Process and IT Consulting services in Japan which works with Fortune 500 and Nikkei 225 companies in Financial Services, Manufacturing and Retail sectors. FirstQA provides Advisory and Consulting services to some of the large Japanese companies with global presence. firstPPM is FirstQA’s Project & Portfolio Management System, available for the first time in Japan as a cloud based solution. Please check out details at www.firstqa.com and www.firstppm.com
The Application Support Consultant roles involves:
• User support for a portfolio of finance applications, this will be both Level 1 and 2 support including user queries
• Monitor system status, run start of day check and end of day check. Setup system monitoring processes and system alerts. Monitor system processes, databases, storage, logs using monitoring tools.
• Use ServiceNow’s Incident management: detect system issues, communicate with users, investigate and solve system issues. Provide root cause analysis of issues, track issues with users and IT stakeholders
• Coordinate with Development team for system releases. Work occasional for weekend release/system check as and when required
• Perform regular Disaster Recovery (DR) testing, regular reports for capacity management, key risk indicator reports. (weekly, monthly report for support detail and analyse)
• Minimum of six years in web and client/server application design and development with demonstrated problem solving skills experience
• Minimum of three years’ experience in application support roles – this is mandatory
• Good experience In Unix/Linux, Shell scripts and SQL. Experience in RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase or DB2
• Preference will be given to candidates who have experience supporting PeopleSoft ERP Financial modules like GL, AP and AR
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A Under-graduate degree from reputed university
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|