Welocalize Japan K.K.
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
教育/トレーニング/語学系 - ローカリゼーション
アジア 日本 東京都
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To manage all assigned projects in the most efficient manner possible in order to ensure client retention and satisfaction. Through effective written and verbal communication ensure that project teams are clear to the scope, complexity and expectations of clients for all projects and that the clients are kept fully informed as to the progress, position and financial status of their projects. To manage and motivate the extended project team ensuring actions are clearly delegated and that resource/quality issues are escalated in a timely fashion to the team lead.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Main point of contact for client(s) for all types of localization projects
• Ensuring that projects are quoted and planned with the correct methodology applied and resource allocation is timely and effective
• Production of project schedules and updating and maintenance where required.
• Control of projects through budgets
• Project planning and implementing best methodology and process.
• Effective verbal/written communications with clients, external resources and internal team members
• Hosting and leading conference calls with clients and team members
• Risk assessment and strategic planning of activities to minimise potential issues
• Accurate filing and archiving of all project related materials
• Monitoring and mentoring of any assigned Project Co-ordinators/Associates
• Analysis of files using translation memory tools
• Identification of project/process improvement opportunities and escalating to team lead
• Holding regular project meetings, documenting these and distributing minutes/actions to the team.
• Development and preparation of process documents where required
We are a fast growing, privately held, venture backed company.
With the advent of user-generated and community-driven content, global organizations are experiencing a surge in demand for information that is easy to access and rapidly available in all of their end-users’ native languages world wide - this can mean upwards of 50 markets!
We provide next-generation translation supply chain management that delivers market-ready, translated content—when and where the client demands— in a transactional model of daily volumes on short deadlines. We support organizations throughout the entire global content lifecycle at a fast pace of innovation in processes and technology, from authoring and product development, translation and quality assurance, to complete business process outsourcing and market validation.
We are redefining the way translation services are managed and delivered in our industry. By replacing the task-oriented, client-vendor model with an integrated partnership that lasts throughout the translation supply chain, we provide clients with flexible, unique translation solutions that are predictable, scalable and measurable—and result in increased global sales of their products and services.
(Standard work hours 8hr per day, Core time 10am - 4pm)
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Business, Language, Localization or Translation studies or related technical field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience of localization project management in any industries
• English skill at business level
• Good written/verbal communication and presentation skills
• Good Microsoft Office and Internet knowledge
• Ambitious and with a desire to learn and progress
• Analytical and structured problem-solving abilities
• Native-speaker or fluent in Japanese and fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Results driven work ethic with high energy and enthusiasm levels
• Team player
• “Can do” attitude
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
■Annual salary increase
■Working from home system
■Retirement pay system
New Year Holidays
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
|最寄り駅||5 minutes walk from Kayabacho Station|