Compass Offices Japan 株式会社
営業 - サービス業界営業
営業 - 建設/不動産系営業
営業 - 金融系営業
アジア 日本 東京都
The Business Development Manager is responsible for generating new business revenue within a geographically defined territory through proactive lead generation and reactive selling. The sales targets/metrics must be meet or exceed, such as revenue targets, deal volumes, conversion ratios and calls/visits. Sales are made by handling leads and converting prospects into customers and managing a sales pipeline.
• Acquires and develops a portfolio of local key accounts with the clear focus to generate revenue streams across all products and services in both the local market, as well as across the entire Compass Offices network.
• Grows business from existing customers (through referrals) to drive expansions and new sales into other territories.
• Drive high conversion of all products through effectively following the sales process, ultimately resulting in a positive impact to the occupancy and profitability.
• Develops a high level of territory knowledge within all the following areas: competition, industry segments, market segments, target companies.
• Inputs all appropriate information into the database
• Preparing quotes and proposals.
Compass Offices Japan KK provides premium serviced office space, virtual office services and a wide range of secretarial and concierge services to small businesses and market-entry corporations in Toranomon, Minato ku, Tokyo. Compass Offices Japan is just the latest chapter in the success story that started in 2009:
Our founders, Andrew Chung and Lachlan Sloan have extensive experience as clients of serviced offices in the APAC region. It is this first hand experience that gave them the customer's eye view of the serviced office industry, and the firm conviction that there must be a better way to meet the needs of clients.
Since we established the first Compass Offices facility in Hong Kong's CBD in October 2009, Compass Offices clients have been voting with their feet, fueling our outstanding growth and success. Within 18 months Compass Offices became the largest serviced office provider in Hong Kong, and the fastest growing serviced office company in Asia. Currently we have 13 locations with 22 floors of office space across Hong Kong with more due to open shortly.
Our success has been repeated in Singapore, with 3 locations covering 4 floors of space all enjoying extremely high occupancy rates. We opened our first location in Tokyo in March 2011, a beautifully appointed space in Toranomon, one of Tokyo's prime business areas. We are already receiving very positive feedback from clients. Many more new Compass locations are currently planned throughout Asia.
• Minimum 3 years of experiences in sales with direct B2B sales experience
• Prior experience in Serviced Office, Hospitality, Real Estate is highly preferred
• High energy level, positive attitude, ambitious, persistent, self disciplined and ability to excel under pressure
• Strong presenter, planner, time manager and aggressive producer with the ability to set priorities and maintain high quality standards
• A successful networker capable in building up professional network
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills in Japanese and English
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|最寄り駅||Compass has two offices in Tokyo, located in Meguro and Kamiyacho|