人材紹介Global Career Agent Inc.
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - ソフトウェア設計
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プログラマー
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - プログラマー(制御系)
The role requires interfacing with handset developers, third party UI content and mobile video game developers worldwide. Training, publishing application notes, assisting customers with software integration, development, and system debugging are some of the key daily activities in this role.
Acting as the key liaison between internal engineering and customers, applications engineers interact with marketing, test engineering and sales to ensure customer products are received favorably and on time in the marketplace.
Our company provides hardware based 3D/2D graphics solutions for mobile phone products worldwide. Customer engineering supports customers with all aspects of hardware accelerated graphics functionalities. This includes assisting OEMs with 3D graphics based User Interface designs using OpenGL ES/OpenCL/Render Script solution, providing training, debugging, assistance in optimizing and integrating 3D/2D/Overlay graphics based composition solutions for android devices.
|The world's largest fabless semiconductor producer and the largest provider of wireless chipset and software technology. Top class innovator with yearly R&D spend over USD$3B. Market Capatization at USD$120B|
This position requires the candidate to learn and internalize company's OpenGL ES graphics based UI/Navigation application, composition and rendering and its concept very quickly. The candidate will support a wide range of UI Composition and rendering issues, ranging from driver level debugging to high-level android UI framework optimizations.
- Prior experience with graphics on hand-held devices and technical support for customers desirable.
- Embedded or wireless system software development and integration on telecommunications devices.
- Familiarity with ARM architecture, ARM assembly, emulators/JTAG-debuggers and logic analyzers.
- Experience in Multimedia software development/applications engineering for Linux or QNX based embedded systems.
- Familiarity with AGL preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated project team and independently is essential.
- Strong communication skills - able to understand and explain highly technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, Self-starter, Strong initiative.
- Business level (client-facing) in Japanese and English
- Strong knowledge on the UI composition and rendering framework
- Good knowledge on the Khronos graphics standards such as OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0, and 3.X
- Strong knowledge on Open CL
- Strong knowledge on the hardware accelerated 3D/2D graphics solutions and driver level performance profiling.
- Strong knowledge on graphics systems level debugging for performance analysis.
- Strong C/C++ development and debugging skills required.
- Java development and debugging skills additional plus.
- Strong skill of software integration, optimization and debugging on embedded RTOS (real time operating systems).
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Experience in the development of OpenGL ES/OpenVG applications on embedded systems.
Education Requirements Required: Bachelor's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Preferred: Master's, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering