IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - その他
アジア 日本 東京都
Ahead Consulting is seeking a Junior Network Engineer to work on site with one of our clients in Tokyo.
The efforts of this individual will focus on making implementation changes to security infrastructure such as Firewalls, Juniper and Cisco.
Essential Job Functions
Prepare and maintain technical specifications and documents, drawings and system documentation
Serve as liaison between Network and Compliance Departments
Security Analysis of new devices and implementations as per compliance requirements
Oversee improvements to the Network Infrastructure as it relates to security; including patches, upgrades, migrations and topology changes
Require technical collaboration with management, application development, project managers and other infrastructure engineering groups
Stay abreast of vulnerabilities and fixes of devices in inventory
Track projects and report status to appropriate management
Investigate, review and draft RCAs and Incident Reports for security related incidents
|Working on site as a Network Engineer at a major international bank in Tokyo.|
· Knowledge of firewall technologies, deep understanding of network protocols, knowledge of authentication.
· Understanding of organization’s Wireless deployments to be able to design, implement, and support wireless solutions.
· Must possess demonstrable experience and expertise in development of complex rule sets on platforms including Checkpoint, Cisco, and firewalls in a highly dense virtualized environment.
· Use the network standards and guideline to produce solid implementable network design and fully cooperate with Senior Engineer and Network Operations to ensure that designs are fully supportable with high availability.
· Network Security – VPN solutions to meet client connectivity requirements.
· Knowledge of F5 GTM/LTM Load Balancer technology
Daily conversational level, both English and Japanese (JLPT 3)
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 700万円|
|契約期間||6 months' term contract (auto renewed)|