IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
アジア 日本 東京都
Ahead Consulting is looking for a Desktop and Voice Support Engineer to work in a large enterprise environment onsite with our client in Tokyo.
Moves, PBX and Voice Recording MAC. The engineer will be expected to be able to perform tasks such as the following:
- Follow Move management tasks with CS move team.
- Seek approval for proposed configurations and costs from the requesting team manager.
- Submit vendor access forms for data center and building entry in accordance with site requirements.
- Coordinate and schedule delivery of equipment by vendors.
- Oversee installation of equipment by vendors and/or client-side engineers;ensuring local requirements are followed.
- Perform post installation checks to verify the quality and function of devices as well as the installation.
- Update Voice Floor Maps in accordance to the implemented changes
- Update all relevant information databases (user information, headset inventory, voicemail account, recording channels, line, MAC address, desk location and configuration management) to reflect installations.
- Assist with the inventory and tracking of voice equipment, especially updating desk locations for end user moves.
- Use of client work flow ticketing system sand other system tools
- Submit approved price quote to system for management approval and invoice.
- Submit detailed Service Request Management (SRM)tickets for provisioning request (request for rack space; power; network support; monitoring services; etc.)
- Submit Request for Change (RFC) tickets for the installation of equipment into the equipment room(s).
- Submit Global Change Request (GCM) tickets for any changes on voice systems.
- Submit INCR ticket for any changes on firewall.
- Submit ticket for any incidents or service requests.
- Submit ticket for any service requests.
- Coordinate and assist with the global projects on Avaya systems including voice recording for Avaya phones. Avaya projects include software and hardware upgrade, configuration change, security patch, problem management, and installation of new IP platform.
- Assist with UAT for application on Avaya phones.
- Coordinate with vendors to support Avaya phone function check during power down and DR events.
Other Voice Related Tasks and Projects
- Coordinate and assist with the installation of support infrastructure such as fiber conduit, Rack Mount, lines, server server cabinets, power cords,carrier terminal units, and other telecom support equipment.
- Coordinate with other teams to deliver IT Voice support for various projects.
- Assist with the coordination of new voice technologies.
- Represent IT Voice in group meetings as necessary to support other team projects.
- Perform monthly cross check on voice recording,voice database and user directory.
- Review and modify the monthly report of phone usage report and arrange the payment.
- Perform other miscellaneous ad hoc tasks as required of IT Voice projects.
|European banking company|
|勤務時間||9am - 6pm|
- Must have hands-on experience related with Desktop Support and Avaya Voice system
- Experience with the following technologies will be greatly beneficial:
Avaya Communication Manager 5.x and higher, Avaya System and Session Manager, Avaya System Administrator, Avaya One X Communicator
- The candidate must have the ability to work in a team environment with internal groups and vendors.
- Experience in a financial services environment is a plus
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 800万円|
|契約期間||Long term contract (yearly renewed)|