EIRE Systems K.K./エイラ システム 株式会社
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー設計・構築
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
EIRE Systems' IT Solutions Engineers consult with our Small Medium Enterprise (SME) customers in and around the Tokyo area, to define and standardize their organization’s infrastructure, providing strategic designs and tactical solutions best fitted to clients’ business needs.
The Solutions Engineer will have the opportunity to work in the following areas:
● Selection of technology solutions encompassing network, telecoms, security, server, storage, desktop and mobile technologies.
● Develop and implement migration solutions; including implementation schedules and preparation of BOMs and pricing, for successful migration from existing infrastructure to a Cloud solutions (Azure/AWS), virtualized environment.
● Plan and execute the migration of client email to Office 365.
● Review existing security of clients environment and make recommendations on how to improve their overall security.
● Conduct WiFi surveys with objective of proposing solutions for effective WiFi coverage at client offices/facilities.
● Work in a Project Management capacity to assist our clients with new office build-outs or relocation projects.
● Work with other senior IT engineers and sales team to formulate solutions and make client presentations during pre-sales phase.
● Provide troubleshooting of client environments on an as needs basis, and propose solutions for problem resolutions or overall improvements to infrastructure.
【Technical requirements for this full-time position include:】
● A track-record of successfully building and managing technology infrastructure solutions for businesses utilizing leading Networking, Windows Server, Virtualization and Storage technologies.
● Broad networking knowledge including ability to design, build, configure and troubleshoot a variety of switching, routing, vlan, voice network, proxy and virtual network technologies and solutions
● Understanding of various cloud solutions and services such as Microsoft Office 365 deployments and migrations, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, etc.
● Knowledge of a variety of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft applications and technologies such as Windows 2003~2012 Server, Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Exchange 2003~2013; Active Directory, Group Policy, Sec Groups, Powershell etc.
● Experience with various imaging and deployment tools
● Relevant Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP, and/or MCSE/MCSA/MCITP are desirable
【Customer Management, Time Management and Team Work requirements:】
● In addition to technical skills, you will demonstrate ability to work with limited supervision through a well-organized, methodical and efficient approach to your work.
● Your excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills will always be on display through one-to-one interactions with customers and through your dealings with other team members.
EIRE Systems is a leading independent provider of professional IT services to the financial, insurance and multinational sectors in Japan and throughout the Asia-Pacific region. EIRE Systems has expertise across a wide spectrum of Information Technologies, with a track record for successfully completing hundreds of assignments since its establishment in 1996.
We provide professional IT services, both project-based and ongoing operational support, in two main areas:
EIRE Systems - Tokyo, Asia-Pacific, Beyond...
EIRE Systems provides a wide-range of career choices for internationally-minded technology and support professionals. From the company’s small beginnings, EIRE Systems currently has 130 Tokyo-based employees and is expanding it’s local, regional and global expertise. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai and are reaching further as we grow our presence throughout the Asia-Pacific.
Broad networking knowledge covering switching, routing, vlan, voice network, proxy and virtual network technologies and solutions
Technical knowledge for a variety of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft applications and technologies such as Windows 2003~2012 Server, Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft Exchange 2003~2013; Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 etc.
Relevant Industry certifications such as CCNA/CCNP, and/or MCSE/MCSA/MCITP are desirable
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave
Child-care Leave (if eligible)