BiOS, Inc. / 株式会社バイオス
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
IT関連（その他） - 社内システム担当
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
BiOS is currently looking for a bilingual desktop support engineer to join BiOS and support our client a dynamic and growing CRM provider. This is an excellent opportunity to apply your end-user computing support experience while utilizing your bilingual skills in an international organization.
Main responsibilities will be around performing refresh, installs and changes for desktop and laptops, along with a wide range of desk side support activities including but not limited to the following:
• Provide technical support for the client’s Windows and Mac environments.
• Provide technical support for the desktop hardware including printers, PCs, Laptops, monitors.
• Provide technical support for mobile devices.
• Provide diagnostic assistance to the internal IT Team, in regards to infrastructure equipment such as switches, routers, servers.
• Log and update support calls on the case-management system.
• Be for all intents and purposes an extension of the client’s IT Team in Japan and the Asia Pacific region
<Additional responsibilities include>
• Refresh swap/retrieval
- End user coordination
- System deployment, swap, data transfer & retrieval
- Preparation for return/hot swap/redeployment/disposal
• New hire/contractor provisioning
• Miscellaneous end user IT equipment requests
• Hot Swap Program - Management of inventory in the Hot Swap pool
• Asset requests for replacements and hot swaps
• Termination - asset collection services
• Asset management services (including asset disposals and asset inventory)
• Desktop and laptop troubleshooting
• Conference room support as required
• Application support and engineering (native client software packages are in scope)
• Basic connectivity and network troubleshooting
• Telecom phone support
• Mobility provisioning and support (iPad, iPhone, and Android at a date TBD)
• Virtual desktop support (VDI)
• Answer ‘How-to’ questions, usability or other general inquiries about local IT supported products
• Manage spares and Hot-Swap inventories
• Open a ticket on behalf of the end user when the end user does not have an existing ticket
• All work performed will need to be logged in the ticketing system
• Create and maintain user account information (including rights and group memberships)
• Maintain passwords, data integrity, system access & security for Desktop technologies
• Drive quality and adherence to best practices within the team, including driving low-complexity work to helpdesk
• Recommend hardware and software solutions, including acquisitions and upgrades
• Own document management and consolidation
BiOS was formed in 1998 (as a division of LINC Media Inc.) and has evolved into a premier IT solutions and outsourcing company. With this evolution BiOS was spun off from LINC Media to create a separate and independently operating company in 2010, now registered as BiOS Inc. BiOS provides solutions and services to a wide range of small and large foreign firms in Japan.
Over the years BiOS has developed the benchmark for bilingual IT Solutions in Tokyo, built on the principle of providing honest and affordable services customized and tailored to our client’s needs.
We are always looking for bilingual IT professionals to join our onsite and internal teams. We pride ourselves in recruiting talented and ambitious engineers from all over the world.
Currently our teams include bilingual technical, sales and administration staff from more than 10 countries making BiOS a dynamic IT Team where intellect and creativity and a strong work ethic are all rewarded.
Start your future today with BiOS.
• 2-3+ years of experience in desktop, user support, or equivalent positions
• VTC experience a Plus
• Helpdesk support experience and responsibility, including but not limited PC installation, version update, multi-functional device, printing, voice device, such as blackberry, account administration, and email support
• Knowledge of Microsoft software including PC OS and servers, such as Windows 2008, 2003, XP, 7 and MS Office, and more
• Telephone, mobile phone, data communication device market trend and technology
• Time management skills to improve the work productivity
• Business perspective mindset and logical thinking skills
• Incident management skills
• Fluent Japanese and Business-level English skills are required
• Japanese: Fluent
• English: Business-level
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|