人材紹介Global Career Agent Inc.
営業 - 内勤営業/カウンターセールス
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
The Customer Service Representative is a key team member required to provide world-class customer service. Responsibilities include management of the entire order fulfillment cycle from forecast to post delivery service.
The Customer Service Representatives interfaces with customers, sales management, finance, product development, program management, planning and procurement, export compliance, operations, and legal personnel to meet customer requirements.
- Drive entire order fulfillment cycle (Forecast Analysis - Agreements management - Order management
- Re-schedules & Allocation – Shipments - PCNs & RMAs - Payment – Reporting)
- Accomplishes special projects as directed by management.
- Lead the team to achieve goal and execute company strategy in the region.
- Manage product supplies(chipsets, development tools, etc) for customers.
- Work with Sales team and Global Supply Chain Management team to ensure in-time delivery
based on customer orders and forecasts.
- Keep customers forecast information always up to date through weekly and/or monthly forecast meetings.
- Follow through order fulfillment process from order input to actual shipment. Carefully judge customers
realistic demand to optimize supply, minimizing own inventory level while not impacting customers sales
opportunities to carriers.
- Keep close communication with customers on a daily basis is critical.
|US-based wireless/ semicondutor company. Top class innovator with yearly R&D spend over USD$3B. Market Capatization at USD$120B|
- 5+ years experience in customer service/ insides sales/ logistics or related roles.
- It is a plus to have a working experience in various areas of the supply chain.
- Knowledge in production process for semiconductor, integrated circuits or other electronic components preferred.
- Previous experience with a multi-national company in handset or semi-conductor industry a strong plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient in oral and written communications in both English and Japanese
- Strong analysis, problem solving, judgment and decision making skills.
- Strong sense of urgency to satisfy customer needs and ability to interpret and balance customer needs with corporate objectives.
- Uses diplomacy, is responsive, has the ability to diffuse situations, and conveys world-class customer service attitude.
- Follows through consistently, pays close attention to details and able to multi-task.
- Able to work under high pressure and ready to change.
- Team work spirit
- Diligent and highly responsible.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 800万円|