株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン/HCL JAPAN LTD.
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 基礎研究開発
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 設計/CAD設計/CADオペレータ/プラント設計
メディカル/医薬/バイオ/素材/食品 - 製品開発
- To create concepts, 3D models, drawings and related risk management document after discussing with Marketing team and surgeons per client timelines.
- Be able to independently interact with design and cross functional team for design clarifications.
- Responsible for planning and executing design activities as per client timelines.
- Communicate with marketing team and surgeon to get clarity on the design inputs/VOC.
- Medical Devices domain related hands-on NPD, sustenance product development activities.
- Concept generation/selection, Design and Detailed Development and Verification.
- Experience in selection of materials for the design.
- Design Models & drawings per standards and company SOP.
HCLTech is a global technology company, home to more than 223,400 people across 60 countries, delivering industry-leading capabilities centered around digital, engineering, cloud and AI, powered by a broad portfolio of technology services and products. We work with clients across all major verticals, providing industry solutions for Financial Services, Manufacturing, Life Sciences and Healthcare, Technology and Services, Telecom and Media, Retail and CPG, and Public Services. Consolidated revenues as of 12 months ending June 2023 totaled $12.8 billion.
We have been named a Global Top Employer for 2023 and certified as a Top Employer in 25 countries by the Top Employers Institute across three regions, Asia Pacific, North America and Europe, for consistency in people practices across the globe. Of the 25 countries, HCLTech is ranked number one in 18 countries, including Japan. These accolades demonstrate our commitment to fostering a work environment with an innovative and a progressive work culture. To learn how we can supercharge progress for you, visit hcltech.com
We bring together the best of technology and our people to supercharge progress!
You can work in a multinational, global environment!
- 4+ years of medical device development experience.
Business level English and Japanese (N2 above)
- Proficient and must work in NX modelling, drafting, Assembly experience.
- Proficient and must work in GD & T ASME Y14.5 - 2009.
- Proficient in Tolerance stack-up analysis
Knowledge & Experience in writing Design History - Files/Technical Documentation (Risk Management documents like DFMEA, RMF, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Windchill PLM (CR/CN, CAD administration, data management etc.)
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 550万円 〜 850万円|