ジョーンズ ラング ラサール株式会社/Jones Lang LaSalle K.K.
資産/不動産資産/不動産 - 施設管理
総務/人事 - 総務
About the Client:
Our client is one of the most prestigious IT companies in the world, widely known for its state-of-the-art search engine services, mails, video streaming, maps, and other web services.
[Key Tasks & Responsibilities]
Site Operations Management
- Support security team to maintain the badge access control.
- Consolidate information & generate reports, communications & documents as required by management.
- Assist in the implementation of Industry Best Practice operations
- Conduct site inspections and assessments to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times
- To be a POC of the site and manage/maintain good relationships with BM companies.
- Work with Technical Service Team,
- Create a PPM plan to maintain the site in good condition
- Conduct periodical inspections.
- Arrange Power shutdown maintenance schedule with related dept.
- Confirm/ store maintenance reports.
- Prepare utilities report.
- Create/submit Fire related documents to the fire dept.
- Create/submit Energy report to the authority.
- Assist in financial processes to ensure that all financial management requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure prompt and accurate management of Budget/Purchase orders/Invoices
- Vendor Management
- Assist in the management of all contractors on site to ensure they perform to the required standards (including inspection of vendors’ works)
- Assist in the procurement of vendors and services as required
- Update Monthly Management Report
- Participate in OPS AIDE program
About JLL & JLL Work Dynamics
We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. JLL Work Dynamics serve an integral role in JLL’s commercial real estate businesses. We are a proven, trusted and long-term real estate service partner for 70+ global, regional, and local clients, and pride ourselves in delivering excellent facilities management services. If you’re looking to step up your career in the field of Facilities Management, Customer Service, and Hospitality, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, not only you’ll have a chance to work with the world’s leading businesses, but also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. With our industry leading internal mobility policy and flexible career development program, we’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
[Knowledge And Skills Required]
- Experience of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Recommendation of the knowledge and experience of G Suite (Gmail, documents, spreadsheets, slides etc)
- Business level of English and Japanese
- At least 2 years or more G&A/Secretary or Hospitality related service experience
- Hospitality mind
- Bright, positive, communication skills
- Value teamwork and commit themselves
- Proactive action and ownership
- Curious and actively working on new things
- Work with responsibility
- High ability to coordinate with other departments
- High administrative ability and accuracy of work
- Conscious of improvements
- Flexibilities of changes
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 600万円|