ジョーンズ ラング ラサール株式会社/Jones Lang LaSalle K.K.
総務/人事 - 総務
資産/不動産資産/不動産 - 施設管理
- Oversee Soft Service operations: responsible and manage to ensure account’s business as usual (BAU) in soft services under the Soft Service manager on site. Make necessary user communication with flexibility.
- Respond from clients/users for variety of daily requests in timely manner. Monitor Corrigo (request system), and following up required action to close tickets. Assist site lead to drive initiatives and consolidate required input for reports, proposals and audits.
- Send users’ requests to necessary vendor’s as needed, obtaining an estimation among the Soft Service team. (3 staffs)
- Ensure the costs are appropriate, justifiable, and negotiate prices when needed.
- Coordinate with vendors to perform a wide range of facilities related to soft services. Make necessary vendor contact for services, such as office/dry cleaning. Take care necessary building/office access controls and payments using client financial system, called "OPTIMA".
About JLL & JLL Work Dynamics
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
JLL Work Dynamics serve an integral role in JLL’s commercial real estate businesses. We are a proven, trusted and long-term real estate service partner for 70+ global, regional, and local clients, and pride ourselves in delivering excellent facilities management services.
If you’re looking to step up your career in the field of Facilities Management, Customer Service, and Hospitality, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, not only you’ll have a chance to work with the world’s leading businesses, but also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. With our industry leading internal mobility policy and flexible career development program, we’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours.
- Communication skill to establish trust relationship with team, vendor, users, client, stakeholder, Landlord etc.
- Has a customer-oriented attitude, action; flexible, listen, proactive
- Effective Communicator and Team Player
- Flexible, resourceful, and proactive individual, able to produce timely results with minimal guidance and under tight deadlines
- Over 3 years’ experience in Hospitality or Facility industry which utilize past experiences
- Basic computer skill (MS office, Google application)
- Create operational report with working with manger
- Business level English
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 400万円 〜 500万円|