アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン合同会社/Amazon Data Services Japan G.K.
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - その他
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - セールスエンジニア/サービスエンジニア
電機（電気/電子/半導体） - セールスエンジニア/サービスエンジニア
Maintenance Manager will respond to the business demanding expectation that the business to gain more flexibility and quality improvement along with the Infra priorities, Safety, Security and Availability while managing the technicians.
The Maintenance Manager will guide the team and also make contribution to financial gain (reduction in OPEX) without sacrificing the quality of operations.
Since this is one of the new areas that the NRT cluster started to explore, there will be more exciting opportunities to expand the scope of work and for the manager and the technicians to learn and grow as the business scales.
The followings are the two main areas of responsibilities that Maintenance Manager will enjoy.
1. Overseeing the facility maintenance activities in multiple data centers
2. Team build and management
We look forward to receiving your applications! Let's work hard, have fun and make history as Builder of AWS!
Key job responsibilities
1.Overseeing the facility maintenance activities in multiple data centers
a.Comply with the Safety and Security policies.
b.Develop a complete, deep knowledge of the design intent related to all Data Center systems.
c.Plan and execute preventive maintenance (PM) activities along with the global PM standards
d.Understand Change Management program and comply with the program best practices.
e.Develop Method of Procedure (MOP) for all PM work and train technicians accordingly.
f.Ensure standardization and consistency with best-in-class operating practices.
g.Identify safety potential hazards and create safest possible work environment.
h.Collaborate with DCEO team and replace faulty parts.
i.Manage budget, spare inventories and respective assets.
j.Identify opportunities for cost saving.
k.Obtain budget approval following the company business planning process.
l.Provide hands on facility support where required
2.Team build and management
a.Manage a team of maintenance technicians
b.Support the career growth of maintenance team.
c.Manage team resources, identify gaps, and plan and hire additional technicians.
d.Own interview process as hiring manager.
e.Develop and provide trainings internally and externally required by the company standards and the local codes respectively.
f.Develop KPIs and evaluate team / individual performance.
g.Prepare Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports and present in leadership meetings.
h.Develop mechanisms to track day to day activities and deliver results.
- Our company -
In 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began offering IT infrastructure services to businesses as web services - now commonly known as cloud computing. Today, AWS provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 245 countries and regions around the world. From rapidly-growing start-ups, to large enterprises, to major government agencies, millions of customers use AWS to reduce costs, increase agility, and accelerate innovation. As our customers grow their businesses, AWS continues to provide infrastructure that meets their global requirements, aiming to be the most customer centric company on earth.
- Our organization -
The Infrastructure Operations Team supports the operation of AWS data centers 24/7 to meet customer demands and business needs. We are committed to maintain the physical infrastructure of AWS in the areas of availability, productivity, efficiency, while ensuring the standards of safety and security.
【Measures against passive smoking】No smoking indoors allowed
There are 2 types of working style.
・From Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00
*Continuous 4 working days and 3 days off in a week, rotating day shift and night shift weekly basis.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
* 3 to 5 years+ relevant experience operating and maintaining mission critical facilities
* 3 years+ people management experience including hiring and developing the best, team promotion experience
* 3 years+ metrics driven team management experience
* English (verbal and written) at a level that enables to communicate with global team and to empower the team - TOEIC 800+ or equivalent.
* Ability to read and understand all technical documents needed for facility operations and maintenance
* In depth knowledge of Data Center Facilities such as generators, chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, UPS, electrical sub distribution systems, fire detection and suppression systems, cable reticulation systems
* Experience with operations and maintenance of data centers.
* Japanese proficiency (verbal and written) – JLPT N2 or equivalent
* CDCP, CDCS, CDCE, AHRAE, or similar certifications
* Certifications necessary for managing data centers (Type II Chief Electrical Engineer, Qualified Energy Manager, Type 4 Hazardous Materials Engineer, Refrigeration Machinery Manager, 2nd Class Qualified Certified Electrician)
* Project Management certification (PMP, Prince2, ITILv2, BICSI).
* Strong ability to understand electrical systems (supply system of power substations, transformers, switchgears, VFI-class UPS, DRUPS, PDU, ATS, STS, SLA or VRLA battery and related systems, fuel systems related to diesel/gas turbine generators, surge control circuits, active harmonic filters, battery monitoring systems, branch circuit monitoring systems, SCADA systems)
* Strong ability to understand mechanical systems (CRAC/CRAH, AHU, chillers, cooling towers, storage tanks, heat exchangers, plumbing systems, pumps, valves, duct systems, fans, dampers, fire detection and extinguishing systems, drainage systems, building monitoring systems, automatic control systems)
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
*Four-Day Workweek if shift work
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)