|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
事務系 - 秘書
As the 'front window' of the firm, you will play an essential role in the smooth running of the legal department. Provide administrative support wherever necessary; manage scheduling & phone calls, prepare documents & files, and greet visitors.
* Manage records, projects, and calendars to ensure everything functions smoothly
* Transcribe and proofread legal documents and files
* Prepare court statements and forms
* Directly support the lawyer in both English & Japanese
* Native level Japanese, Business level English
* Strong PC skills for preparing documents
* Individuals with the ability to work under pressure
* Knowledge of the legal industry is a plus
* Be responsible for a wide array of tasks in a leading global law firm
* Opportunity to exercise language skills, directly communicate with the lawyer in both English & Japanese
Page Group Japan is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Leading Global Law Firm highly acclaimed in Chambers and Legal500. Tokyo Office is growing at a rapid pace|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|