|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - その他
Senior Supply Strategy Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, the manager plays a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
* Lead program management and execute strategy and key initiatives to support supply chain goals; collaborate and coordinate with the suppliers, vendors and manage sourcing reduction initiatives.
* Work with internal stakeholders across the business and wider internal teams to align and drive the achievement of the targets and goals for Supply Chain, applying science-based, measurable, and scalable supplier engagement and capacity building plans informed by external research and market trends.
* Leverage technology, digitization tools and processes to connect, track, analyze, and report YoY progress.
* Identify solutions to support secure shipping needs, utilizing technology and equipment to effectively strategize and safeguard development hardware and materials.
* Manage multiple concurrent projects and inquiries under tight deadlines
* 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain.
* Experience of working with SAP and other relevant software
* Business level English and fluent Japanese communication
* Solid technical writing skills and analytical skills are required, as are interpersonal and communication skills
* Well-established supply chain team
* Broad exposure across the business
* Competitive salary (Base + Performance Bonus + LTI)
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Charles Mellaにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8926
|Our client is one of the world's largest consumer companies with over $100+ billion worth of sales world wide, operating in over 60 countries employing up to 50,000 people, leader in their field of fast- moving consumer goods. Within Japan the company has a long stable history of successful growth with excellent relationships with retailers and distributors.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 1200万円 〜 1500万円|