合同会社Amaris Japan/Godo Kaisha Amaris Japan
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（インフラ系） - ネットワークエンジニア
コンサルティング - ITコンサルティング（その他）
アジア 日本 神奈川県
【Role & Responsabilities / 業務内容】
• Managing the relationship with the assigned customer
• Clear understanding of technology, customer network architecture, customer installed base and performance
• Periodic technical review meetings with the customer teams
• Prioritize/recognize/flag hot tickets. Manage customer expectations and priorities and ensure information flow/updates are received by the customer
• Crisis and outage management
• Assist on complex issues resolution, supporting e2e technical support teams with the detailed network knowledge, impact of the problem, customer perception, etc
• Lead conference calls with internal teams and customers to address technical issues
• Maintain customer satisfaction by building trusted relationships with customers, managing conflict resolution, and assisting in providing services fully compliant with the SLA.
• Network touch process adherence to secure live network activities in support for the project and lead for maintenance
• Evolution and focus on new technologies and complex solution support to act as IP Networks technical support SPOC for the assigned customer
【Technical Environment / 技術環境】
• Routing, switching & cloud.
• IP/MPLS Protocols such as BGP, OSPF, ISIS, VRRP, LDP, RSVP-TE
• L2 & L3 services using – VPLS / MP-BGP and EVPN / VxLAN
• L2 and L3 based VPNs
• Linux Operating Systems, including Red Hat, CentOS, and Debian
Amaris is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
It gathers more than 6,000 people across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
With more than 1,000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade.
Our experts engage across all sectors ranging from financial services and transportation to healthcare and technology.
【Why Us? / Amarisを選ぶ理由】
• Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 6000 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
• Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
• Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path
• Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalog
• Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
• Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
• Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
【Requirements / 必須条件】
• Fluency in Japanese & English is a must
• Strong experience in IP data networking
• Strong IP network troubleshooting skills
• 5 or more years experience in a role requiring understanding, designing, and Implementing IP Routing technologies and networking protocols
【Preferred Skills / 理想の人物像】
• Industry leading certifications like SRA, CCIE, JNIE, ASRA, RH Openstack would be a plus
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|