|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
官公庁/団体 - 官公庁
官公庁/団体 - 団体
Based in their new regional office in Tokyo, the Trade Associate Director will identify and capture business opportunities to develop exports in the start-ups, digital service, fintech and cybersecurity sectors from Australia to Japan.
The incumbent will develop and maintain extensive networks in addition to supporting local market events.
Reporting to the Trade and Investment Commissioner North Asia, the Associate Director will:
* Conduct sector market research,
* Broaden and deepen regional market networks and plan and implement activities such as trade exhibitions, in-bound buyer missions and market visits, and
* Work closely with Export Advisers to provide companies, VIPs and Ministerial missions with pre-departure briefings and on-the-ground support to visiting delegations
* Facilitation of events and networking opportunities and follow-up activities.
The Associate Director will have a strong commercial mindset and a track record in delivering commercial results. Critical to the role will be representing and promoting the State's trade and investment interests to investors, political leaders and stakeholders.
* Market research and conducting market analysis including the use of software and surveys
* Demonstrates a familiarity with Japan and other key markets in the region
* Prior examples of working strategically, demonstrated commercial acumen and relevant experience in the digital services sector
* Language - high level of proficiency in written and spoken Japanese and English
* Demonstrated understanding of the trade, investment and start-up sector
* Demonstrated cross-cultural written and verbal communication skills to accurately report progress and performance
* An understanding of government to be able to contribute to international trade, investment and higher education activities
* Familiarity and comfort with social media technology and platforms.
応募は、以下の応募ボタンからお願いします。詳細につきましては、Kelsey Wareにお問い合わせください+813 6832 8655。
|My client is an Australian government agency that drives all trade and investment attraction activities to maximise economic benefits and jobs growth. They are expanding into the Japan market to identify and capture business opportunities to develop exports from Sydney to Japan.|
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 500万円 〜 700万円|