KPIT Technologies 合同会社
IT関連（組込み/制御系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Role and Responsibilities
• Drive the daily SCRUM meeting
• Ensure the delivery within defined timeline, Quality, and budget
• Identify the Project Risk and arrive with comprehensive mitigation plan to contain the same, communicate the external risk to customer. Escalate / reports risk to management
• Ensure change request / management followed and impact analysis – estimations are done and the same is reviewed by both customer and internal management
• Update the project status / progress to the customer and internal management.
• Responsible for Project metrics data collections KPIs and Quality reports, monitor, track and arrive with corrective measure for improvements
• Arrive with improvement actions for any deviations
• Responsible for team skills developments / training plan along with Project Architects & leads
• To collect project learnings and best practices to share with team
• Ability to measure the performance of project team and share areas of improvements periodically
• Manage overall project performance against the targets / goals defined by Organizations
The company with a sharp focus on Automotive Engineering segment through a combination of IP and Services offerings, engaged on large global programs with leading OEM, T1 and Semiconductor companies, invites you to be a part of some of the best, cutting edge technologies within AD/ADAS, Powertrain, AUTOSAR and Connected Vehicles.
[Measures against passive smoking]
No smoking indoors allowed
• Hands on Project management experience in automotive or similar industry.
• Understanding of software engineering, process frameworks, testability, quality, and release process
• Experience managing onsite as well as offshore team
• Ability to understand project scope, arrive with plans and schedule
• Ability to establish priorities and track the plans
• Native Japanese skills are highly
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|