営業 - カスタマーサクセス/クライアントサクセス
IT関連（その他） - セールスエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
The goal of this Customer Success Manager (CSM) role is to establish a life-long relationship between Genesys and Genesys’ customers in the Enterprise segment by advising and equipping them to achieve their customer experience (CX) vision.
The Customer Success Manager is the customer’s advocate and champion throughout their journey with Genesys. You are highly consultative, demonstrate thought leadership, and recommend, orchestrate, and ensure adoption of the right strategies, products, and services to help customers rapidly realize their business outcomes.
You will work closely with related functions in Genesys to ensure customer onboarding, retention, and revenue growth.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Manage a portfolio of enterprise customers serving as their primary business point of contact with high-touch engagement throughout their CX journey
• Identify and develop upsell/cross sell opportunities for the Genesys solution portfolio across the allocated customer and Partner base
• Understand customers’ business value drivers, success criteria, and KPIs to develop Customer Success Plans (actionable blueprints by which the Genesys Advisor and customers can achieve mutual success)
• Link and prescribe the adoption and use of product features/functionality and services to the achievement of key customer business outcomes
• Establish a regular cadence of Executive Business Reviews with the customer to track progress towards their stated business objectives
• Drive customer referenceability and continuous improvement of customer advocacy measures (e.g., Net Promoter Score)
• Prepare and deliver territory plans to define account strategies and align resources
• Team with and establish shared accountability with adjacent functions in key points of the customer journey including, but not limited to:
o Onboarding Specialists to ensure new customers are systematically introduced into Genesys and begin to realize value as rapidly as possible
o Professional Services to ensure that implementations progress smoothly to go-live
o Renewal Managers to drive strong forecasting and renewal practices that deliver high retention rates and growth of recurring revenue
o Sales to identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities and drive incremental bookings
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organisations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service℠ so organisations of any size can provide true personalisation at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, national origin, genetics, disability, military and veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Please note that Genesys will not accept resumes from agencies at this time.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Japan.
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least December 31, 2021, in most locations and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
• 5+ years’ experience in a technology-related field, including consulting and enterprise account management
• Bachelor’s Degree in a tech or business-related field
• Familiarity with CX (industry and technology) to drive consultative approach to customer interactions
• Strong ability to build relationships
• Ability to manage/multi-task multiple actions across assigned customer base
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation skills – both written and verbal
• Positive attitude and high willingness to learn
• Leadership profile that unifies, influences, and inspires cross-functional teams to meet the changing needs of customers
• Experience with productivity tools including PowerPoint/Excel/Word, CRM tools such as Salesforce and Gainsight, and online communities and social media platforms
• Technical aptitude to learn telecom, reporting, and our software technologies
• Languages: Fluent in Japanese and English
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|契約期間||Full Time Employee|
|最寄り駅||Kamiyacho station / Toranomon Hills station|