株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン/HCL JAPAN LTD.
コンサルティング - ITコンサルティング（その他）
事務系 - 物流/資材/購買
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 品質管理
アジア 日本 東京都
HCL Technologies is a Global IT company with presence across 43 countries, with over 100,000 employees worldwide & $10 billion revenue.
Do you want to leverage your technical knowledge/experience and join our subject matter expert team?
This is a great opportunity to join HCL family to advance your career in a dynamic service delivery and business model!
We welcome candidates who are already working in Japan who don't have restrictions to work full time!
Position 1) - QA
· Ensure the product quality performance within determined responsibility scope through investigating and prioritizing market product quality issues related to the client teams to achieve committed quality and warranty targets. Secure the voice of the customer in the problem solving processes.
· Search, detect and quantify actively & preventively customer quality issues at an early stage in QRS, service request, travel reports, warranty database, part return, alert from client teams etc.
· Decide, among all the issues experienced by the customer, what are the emerging issues that must be pre-investigated.
· Perform pre-investigation of field quality issues in order to request and follow the introduction of proper solutions in a timely manner.
l Fluent in Japanese (in reading, writing, speaking)
l English is occasionally needed when communicating with foreign suppliers.
l Mechanical engineering and QA background
l Work experience in Automotive industry is preferable.
Preferred Experience/ Remarks:
· Technical / university education or background
· Judgement abilities for prioritizing issues adding value for both customer and brand
· Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish positive relationships / networking
· Team player
· General Product and application knowledge
· Solving quality issue process knowledge
· Systems knowledge (Argus, QRS, Kola, Impact, QRAFT, etc.)
· Markets knowledge
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluent in Japanese and English, both spoken and written
· Customer focus
· Analytical abilities
· Facts oriented
· Ability to challenge other organizations and status quo for targets achievement
Poistion 2) - PM - Quality Journal
The purpose of this job is to lead the cross-functional team in order to introduce solutions for quality in the field issues with the shortest lead-time according to the process. The candidate is responsible for the management from kick-off to be market-ready status.
•Lead the team from the Kick-off meeting until Market ready according to the Quality Journal (QJ) process.
•Shorten lead-time until containment action implemented and be market ready.
•Request all necessary resources and competencies from company and supplier.
•Secure all documentation including the progress of the QJ in Argus, and in necessary locations for good communications.
•Arrange and chair corrective action decision meeting and other necessary meetings to secure the progress.
•Secure introduction of decided containment actions.
•Secure identifying root cause of issue and potential solution(s) for production and aftermarket.
•Suggest internal campaign and prepare for external campaign.
•Perform business case for the potential solution(s).
•Secure the team delivers necessary documentation.
•Report the status to Management when requested.
• Bachelors of Engineering degree or equivalent education. Prefer Master of engineering.
• Strong leadership to drive improvement of our products with sense of urgency.
• Communication skills as listening effectively, transmitting information accurately and understanding and actively seeking feedback.
• Professionalism as dealing directly and forthright with people and problems, persisting to get the job done and managing personal responses and stress.
• Teamwork as building co-operation among individuals, departments, sharing information and resources and working to achieve group goals and results.
• Extensive experience of the similar job, quality improvement product development projects.
• Overall good understanding of the complete truck and good product knowledge (preferably Japan high-end trucks).
•Fluent in Japanese and English, both spoken and written.
Position 3) - contract position - Engineer
Strong Manufacturing Domain Knowledge
Commanding Comm. Skills
(1.) Execute the product launch by collaborating with various teams for tracking productization, GTM planning and revenue projections and tracking
(2.) Deliver for the successful launch of the prototype including conceptualization, functional specifications, release plan and product roadmap
(3.) Enable Opportunities identification either by sourcing them directly from the customer or by proactively understanding their needs
(4.) Jointly perform various activities to determine the financial and commercial viability of the product
(5.) Manage, guide and develop the team
*The location of positions will be in Ageo, Japan.
3 Steps Till Hire:
2. Interviews (online mostly, 2-3 times with business team and HR)
3. Offer -> Background check -> Join
Selected candidates will hear from us roughly in 5 business days.
It generally takes a few weeks till hiring process completes to offer!
Perks and Benefits
Employment offered by HCL Japan
Please ask for more details at the time of selection
Competitive salary package (to be discussed/ decided at the time of selection)
HCL is an equal opportunity employer
Candidate Data Privacy Notice
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around digital, IoT, cloud, automation, cybersecurity, analytics, infrastructure management, and engineering services, among others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 143,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 44 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
【Measures against passive smoking】
Designated smoking area mostly outside the office building
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 350万円 〜 1000万円|
Congratulatory or Condolence Leave