|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - 工場管理
* Provides appropriate support to department managers in maintaining implementation of the continuously improvement initiatives within their respective sectors.
* Provide managers with sound advice and support in developing communication strategies and change their behaviors towards Lean.
* Participates in the implementation of the Continuous-Improvement Program in the Business Unit (CIP)
* Contributes to define the CIP parameters; identifies areas of improvement; implements a deployment plan for the continuous-improvement program; ensures the action plan's follow-up; evaluates performance of the improvements; ensures processes are in compliance with legislation, standards, and regulations.
* Secures employee commitment for proactive change management
* Appropriately implements principles of governance. Evaluates and prioritizes potential improvements based on gains and required effort.
* Establishes a clear and well-articulated implementation plan.
* Realistically defines specific project charters.
* Conducts a detailed analysis of the current situation and accurately describes the issues.
* A university degree in science, engineering, management.
* Strong experience in an industry where lean was implemented.
* Business level of English and Japanese.
* Six Sigma green belt and Lean manufacturing.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Bon Siripairoj on +813 6832 8985.
|* Global leading company in the field of passive fire protection, and thermal and acoustic insulation.|
-A university degree in science, engineering, management.
-Strong experience in an industry where lean was implemented.
-Business level of English and Japanese.
-Six Sigma green belt and Lean manufacturing.
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 750万円|