IT関連（その他） - カスタマーサポートエンジニア
IT関連（その他） - IT ヘルプデスク
カスタマーサービス - カスタマーサービス/カスタマーサポート
Do you like working in a mission-critical role where you will solve complex customer issues each day? Our Cloud Support team works around the clock to identify and resolve our customers’ problems on the first try. If you’re up for a challenge, this role might be for you.
What this role is:
You will be a member of our cloud support team supporting Genesys Cloud customers. Our customers contact us by phone, chat, email, or video, and you’ll identify the issue and find the solution to the problem. You won’t be in this alone. We are a team that helps each other and likes to have fun too.
What this role isn’t:
You aren’t at an IT helpdesk changing passwords and turning it off and back on probably won’t work. You will be troubleshooting customer issues with our cloud platform on AWS. You also won’t be able to fix it and forget it. We want you to document and share what you found out with the rest of the team.
Listen to the team:
View the video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/f3ohkSe5AU4
What you’ll bring to the table:
To be successful in this role, you’ll have 2+ years of technical support, software development, and/or other relevant experience. You need to have strong written and verbal communication skills to connect with the customers and work with your team. You also need to have patience. Remember, they aren’t calling us because the software is working correctly. We also look for people who are always willing to learn new things and take on new challenges.
Some details about what you will do:
• You will interact with Genesys customers using our case management system, phone, email, chat, and/or shared screen sessions.
• You will be the customer’s contact for providing accurate and creative technical solutions to user problems
• You will call on Subject Matter Experts when you need to escalate and issue
• You will update and document the details of the issues, the steps you took to solve it, follow up conversations, escalations, and resolution in our case management system.
• You will help create and add to knowledge base articles, troubleshooting guides, FAQ’s, and other support collateral
• You will need to stay up to date with all the current & new Genesys Cloud products and features
• You will take part in an on-call roster as necessary, to provide support coverage outside of standard business hours and be available after-hours for emergencies
Safety for our employees and our communities is a key priority for Genesys. We continue to experience rapid growth during the Covid-19 pandemic and are conducting remote hiring and onboarding processes. All hiring and onboarding processes are being conducted remotely at this time. We utilize Zoom video meetings and phone calls during the interview process. We will be working remotely through at least December 31, 2021, in most locations and we are re-evaluating the opening date of all the Genesys offices on an ongoing basis.
• Understanding of SIP, WebRTC, VoIP, PCap analysis, troubleshooting call quality, media gateways, and SBC devices (highly desired)
• Ability to understand complex network topologies, NAT traversal, Firewalls, Information Security, troubleshoot packet loss and delay, jitter, CODECs
• Having experience supporting contact center environments, CTI, PBX, ACD, IVR, CRM, Web technologies: HTTP/XML/ASP/JSP, web servers (highly desired)
• You need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment. We operate under pressure and have to hit strict timelines to be successful.
• You must have a passion for customer satisfaction. This team strives to solve our customers’ issues on the first try
• You need to be able to take complex information and present it in a clear, concise manner and be able to explain it further if required.
• You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, related technical discipline, or equal professional technical experience
• Languages: Native Japanese, Business level English
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
|契約期間||Full Time Employee|
|最寄り駅||Kamiyacho station / Toranomon Hills station|