Edgewell Personal Care
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - その他
Lead total SC planning team to support to the markets in the creation of demand forecasts and optimize EPC inventory level in market as well as plant in an indirect way. This individual is responsible for managing the total planning from demand, in-bound supply, and local on-hand stock, in support of Japan Sales and Marketing strategies.
· Engaged on the demand review meetings by driving 1) forecast alignment, 2) depletion plans of slow moving and obsoletes inventory as one of demand plans, 3) improvements on forecast quality, 4) visualize supply constraints, and 5) process improvements for a more efficient and effective demand and supply planning process.
· Support SC Manager to prepare the S&OP related meeting materials and provide feedback and findings prior to the meeting for optimizing a meeting discussion with Business leader and cross function teams to review of past performance, align demand and supply plans, identify demand/supply risks and opportunities, delivery financial implications to feed into financial forecast.
· Acts as a focal point of local planning functions. Maintain proper interface with execution, which enable to sync to anticipate, sense, response and adapt to any changes which might hinder Supply Chain Optimization.
· Accountable for developing a firm Inventory plan for short- middle term and achieving Inventory goals by balancing production / supply with demand forecast.
· Identify capacity / supply and / or inventory issues (both up and down) enough in advance to allow controlling customer orders as well as to alert 3PL for preparing additional space and inform pre-notice for recovery plans.
· Co-own service, cash and cost metrics and implement planning team initiatives / best practice and improve Class-A business processes to balance SC tangible metrics. Monitor performance on a monthly basis for taking action to correct issues.
· Drive radical simplification in planning process.
シック・ジャパン株式会社 会社概要｜シック・ジャパン株式会社 コーポレートサイト (schick.jp) ウェットシェービング国内No.1シェアを誇るブランド誕生100周年のSchickと、イギリス生まれの男性用スキンケアブランドBulldog Skincare for menを製造、販売。
Schick Japan K.K. manufactures and sells Schick, the 100th anniversary of the brand that boasts the largest share of wet shaving in Japan, and Bulldog Skincare for men, a British-born men's skin care brand.
|勤務時間||9 to 6|
· Leadership: Lead Supply Chain Planning team to maintain and manage the stable replenish plan and manage inventory to support order fulfilment.
· Collaboration – Ability to collaborate with cross functional team and influence all levels of management.
· Drive change – initiate and enable change to continuously improve operations.
· Project management- Ability to manage a project involving different department and different levels of the organization.
· Communication – Clear verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
· Analytical and logical thinking is mandatory for data and root cause analysis to perform appropriate actions.
· Strongly developed and proactive business attitude to be a problem solver.
· Solution oriented – Deliver Supply Chain solutions to fulfill business needs for Value Chain creation and be consumer centricity.