|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
流通・小売/消費財/ファッション - 倉庫管理/物流関連
Your main roles are warehouse and 3PL management.
* Responsible for organizing, managing, and developing the functions of Customs, Haulage, Warehousing and Transportation.
Warehouse activity Monitoring and Management
Manage the Logistics road map
Define and manage, from concept to implementation, broad scope projects across the areas of Order Management, Distribution Transportation with high complexity, high value impact (customer/financial), strategic implications, and organizational change requirements
* 3PL and warehouse experience
* Fluent in Japanese and English
* Ambitious and proactive mindset
* Opportunity to be the head of supply chain in the future and take on a global role
* Join a company that is rewarded yearly as "Best Workplace"
* 30,000 organization and yet family-owned
* Continuous education support is provided
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Arisa Kusagaya on +813 6832 8903.
|Client is the leading partner for construction professionals worldwide. It develops, manufactures, and markets professional power tools for the construction, building maintenance and mining industries. Their customers benefit from innovation, comprehensive advice and professional services; together this generates significant added value.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 700万円 〜 1000万円|