Edgewell Personal Care
営業 - その他
E-Commerce Store Manager is responsible for driving growth of Schick.jp e-store and Rakuten Schick official site, as well as upcoming new DTC (direct to consumer) site.
· Lead strategic development of Schick Japan DTC business including that includes total PL management driven by sales growth and control of A&P, OH (Overhead) expenses.
· Improve KPIs such as Sales, Traffic, CVR, CPA etc., through holistic understanding of business structure.
· Responsible for Annual/Quarterly/Monthly Sales Amount goal managing healthy stock keeping level.
· Select advertising and creative partners to deliver planned growth and implement advertising actions such as Google / Facebook / Rakuten ad as well as Mail Magazines management.
· Work with media digital advertising partners to ensure optimal spend across all responsible E-commerce sales channels
· Track post-campaign performance
· Grow E-commerce consumer database for the business to have direct relationships with consumers
· Future candidate of Japan E-commerce lead who oversee/develop total E-commerce business strategy in Japan
|Edgewell is a global team of over 6,000 visionaries, doers and makers. Our secret is people, and we have an inspiring and collaborative global force of them. Our portfolio of over 25 brands touches lives in more than 50 countries by making useful things joyful. Together, we reimagine good mornings and endless summers, strive for more sustainable ways to beautify and bond, and do it all with not only confidence but determination.|
|勤務時間||9 to 6|
Required Skills and Experience
· Strong communication skill while being a digital savvy
· Experience in running/operating e-commerce of FMCG products especially on Rakuten and/or own site with understanding of basic operation on Shopify and Rakuten Dashboard, and Google Analytics.
· Strong commercial skills and acumen
· Experience in working in a Global team with English communication. TOEIC 800+ is ideal.
· A creative and strategic thinker able to develop a plan to address the area where currently fails to appeal
· A strong aptitude for analyzing data as a route to testing ideas, refining customer understanding, building segments, and figuring out the best mechanics to drive sales, awareness and engagement
· Depth and breadth of experience required to craft a strategy, identify partners and deliver activity within a tight timeframe and limited, but growing resources
· A team player who is happy to roll-up their sleeves and participate at all levels of E-Commerce