|マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.|
ホテル/レジャー/外食系/旅行 - ホテル関連職
Responsible for driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience. Provides service to our customers in order to grow share of the account on behalf of the company.
* Supports customer loyalty and property's brand standards by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
* Services our customers in order to grow share of the account.
* Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the brand.
* Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis
* Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
* 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
* 2 years relevant experience in the luxury hotel
* Japanese fluency in reading / writing / speaking is a must.
* Work for a diversed company with fun working environment
* Promising career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Rosette on +813 6832 8698.
|Our client is a multinational luxury hotel based in Chiba.|
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|