アマゾン データ サービス ジャパン株式会社/Amazon Data Services Japan KK
IT関連（インフラ系） - サーバー・マシン運用・保守
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - プロジェクトマネージャー
IT関連（その他） - プロジェクトマネージャー
Looking at candidate based in Japan only
About The Role:
As a Data Center Manager in Amazon, you will get to manage the world’s largest Cloud Computing Infrastructure. We encounter interesting, challenging & complex problems every day, being a technical manager in Amazon means that you can innovate to solve these issues and help drive Operations Excellence in all areas of your role.
Your day job will include (but not limited to):
· Managing and developing teams of high quality Data Center Technicians, providing both technical and leadership expertise and ensuring highest levels of performance.
· Maintaining existing co-located and in-house Data Centers
· Helping build and bring online new Data Centers
· Constantly improving all our processes and procedures. We believe there is nothing we cannot improve
· Assisting & managing relationships with external vendors & contractors
· Liaising with internal teams & management groups
· Ensuring we adhere to and exceed local Health & Safety standards in all our Data Centers
· Creating and maintaining metrics on all aspects of our Data Centers and utilizing those metrics to drive positive changes
· Assisting in implementing service methodologies including incident management, problem management, change management, capacity management, etc.
"Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History". This is our motto and we do all 3 every day. AWS S3 web service recently accepted its 1 trillionth object, currently accepting more than 40,000 objects every second on a daily basis. We think this is really cool and want to expand our cloud to meet our customers continued needs.
We are the most Customer Centric Company in the world and will stop at nothing to meet our customers demands. We have proven this business model a success for over 17 years and are always on the lookout for likeminded individuals to take us to the next level.
We are expanding at unseen rates, doubling our worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months. We are also constantly building brand new Data Centers all around the world with more coming online every few months.
We are building some of the largest distributed systems in the world, and we need smart people to help plan and put together the pieces. We are obsessed with Operational Excellence and strive to improve everything we do.
【Measures against passive smoking】No smoking indoors allowed
|勤務時間||8 hours working, Flexible working hours|
· 1 - 2+ years of relevant engineering experience managing large scale services, and at least 2 years building strong, successful technical teams
· High degree of organization and detail-orientation
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Proven track record of success in delivering complex projects
· Prior ownership of the operation of a mission-critical team and/or product
· Ability to consistently deliver results despite competing priorities and distractions
· Technical writing experience
· Prior project management experience
|英語能力||ビジネス会話 (TOEIC 735-860)|
■Commuting/Transportation Allowance (up to 50,000yen)
■No dress code
■Paid Holidays (up to 14 days in the first year)