建築/土木/設備/不動産 - マネジメント系(建築/土木/設備/不動産)
総務/人事 - 総務
事務系 - 営業事務/アシスタント/一般事務/受付
Are you passionate about helping people? Are you inspired by meeting new people who are doing interesting things? Do you have hands-on experience building furniture or troubleshooting technical devices or are you excited to learn how? If so, read on!
CIC is looking for a full-time, early career Community Associate to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a natural ‘can-do’ individual with at least one year of professional work experience who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
[YOUR DAY TO DAY WORK]
You will join a Community Team to satisfy the day-to-day needs of our clients. Some work will be independent while at other times it will require collaboration with other members of the CIC staff.
Potential responsibilities will include:
• Stocking and maintaining kitchens and conference rooms on two CIC floors.
• Developing relationships with CIC clients, making sure they are happy and have what they need.
• Creatively finding ways to meet a broad range of client requests, including directly performing associated tasks to complete a request. For example, a client may ask, "Can I get some extra furniture and some help rearranging my office," "Do you know someone at CIC who is a CPA”, "Can I host a 50-person event in CIC,” or "How do I set up a video conference to the US”.
• Responding to requests efficiently and personally. You will be able to answer just about any request that comes your way, and you will be given the tools and knowledge to fulfill whatever they need.
• Ensuring that regular systems are operating smoothly and assisting when necessary. For example, does the afternoon stocker need help restocking the print stations? Or are the conference rooms well maintained?
• Assisting in onboarding new clients, including adding new client employees to our computer systems, getting them security keys to their new office, etc.
• Helping support the Concierge function and contributing to the quality of the front desk experience while demonstrating a spontaneous desire to assist others and provide excellent service.
• Assisting clients who are moving between offices or need help preparing a conference room for a special event.
• Planning and rolling out community events to help foster connections between community members.
• Assisting other team members with special projects. For example, researching new sound-insulating materials to help offices have better sound absorption or developing a new set of navigational signs for the center to make it easier for guests to find their way around.
• Upholding and maintaining COVID-19 safety standards and best practices with clients (i.e. reinforcing mask-wearing and social distancing).
[ATTRACTIONS OF THE JOB]
In addition to helping our clients achieve great things, we work to ensure that our employees are healthy and supported. Some of the benefits of being here include:
★Personal growth. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills within the epicenter of the innovation community at a growing company.
★Fun people in a dynamic space. We pride ourselves on finding driven and bright collaborators who are eager to lend their own unique skills to the team, as well as to our inspiring clientele. The number one reason CIC’ers say they like working here is because of their colleagues!
★Access to amenities like a nap room, massage room, game room, and more!
★Access to Venture Cafe Tokyo, a weekly Thursday gathering involving high-impact programming designed to engage the broader entrepreneurial community.
CIC is a global leader in building and operating innovation communities. Founded in 1999 in Cambridge, MA, CIC is one of the first companies to offer flexible office space and coworking options, providing a platform for the world’s most impactful entrepreneurs to innovate better and faster.
We have locations in Boston, Cambridge, Miami, Philadelphia, Providence, St. Louis, Rotterdam, Warsaw, and Tokyo and are growing into other cities, within the US and abroad. CIC has supported over 6,000 startups, growth companies, and branches of larger organizations, representing for-profit, mission-driven, and non-profit sectors across a wide array of industries.
CIC (in the U.S.) co-founded a number of mission-aligned organizations including Venture Café, CIC’s primary non-profit programming partner, and CIC Health, offering COVID-19 testing services to companies and the public.
<ABOUT CIC TOKYO>
CIC Tokyo is our newest site and the first located in Asia. Opened in October 2020 in one of the business districts of Minato-ku, CIC Tokyo is a one-of-a-kind innovation-oriented center in Japan with a total area of about 6,000 square meters on the 15th and 16th floors of the Toranomon Hills Business Tower. We provide a vast workspace with the capacity to house more than 250 companies. CIC Tokyo is centered on companies that aim to grow, and communities and services that are looking to accelerate their business growth and global expansion.
Overall, we like to employ service-minded people who are reliable, clever, and able to work independently. It’s not expected that you’ll know everything that we do on day one. What’s important is that you are a bright person, interested in what we’re doing, and willing to learn.
More specifically, as our ideal candidate, you are:
• Comfortable taking ownership of tasks and following them through to completion.
• Personable and naturally enjoy helping others.
• Possesses self-motivation with the desire to learn all aspects of our business from the ground up.
• Someone who brings a fresh perspective and new ideas to everything.
• Detail-oriented and organized with solid time management skills.
• A true team player with the capacity to foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients, colleagues, building management, and vendors.
• Comfortable working with everyone and treats all people equally.
• Able to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Ideally at least 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced environment.
• A natural interest for helping and supporting others.
• An interest in a long-term role - we are a growing company, and we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years.
• The ability to legally work in Japan. CIC is unable to sponsor visas for this role at this time.
• Fluency in Japanese and proficiency in English.
If you don't meet all the requirements or qualifications but bring some other unique skills and experience that would be valuable in this role, please apply and highlight those attributes for us in your cover letter.
CIC welcomes all candidates regardless of race, color, ancestry, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status or disability. If you require an accommodation please let us know. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your application in English. Thank you!
|英語能力||流暢 (TOEIC 865点以上)|
|年収||日本・円 450万円 以上|