教育/トレーニング/語学系 - ローカリゼーション
IT関連（オープン・WEB系） - ERP・SCM・CRM設計
We are currently looking for an experienced Technical Content Reviewer. This is a great opportunity for motivated and innovative candidates to use your native language working for one of the biggest companies in the world.
The client is looking to hire a seasoned technical content reviewer who can hit the ground running.
· Familiarity with Localization Environment and Tools
· Experience working with a global team
· Experience working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage multiple priorities well
· Self-driven and ability to be both strategic and execution oriented.
Goal and Scope:
The goal and main scope is to ensure 1) technically accuracy, and 2) appropriate terminology use from the technical viewpoint and for alignment with AWS technology concepts. Linguistic integrity is not a required item to be checked, but can be covered. In other words, in case reviewers notice any linguistic issue, such as a grammatical error, they can report it. Reviewers are provided with AWS standard glossaries and style guide for the target language, and required to abide by the guidelines.
· Contractor role for 9 months
· Remote work, full time/part time role - depending on your weekly availability
|OneForma is part of Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.|
|勤務時間||To be defined|
· Native speaker of Japanese
· Proficient in English
· BS Degree (CS preferred)
· Must have certifications as either AAI (AWS instructor) or AWS certified – Associate or Professional
· to have domain knowledge of AWS
· AAI (AWS Authorized Instructor), or AWS certified:
Content level - Required certification level
Fundamental (level 100) - Associate or higher
Intermediate (level 200) - Professional or higher
Advanced (level 300) - N/A (to be reviewed by internal trainers)