人材紹介マイケル・ペイジ・インターナショナル・ジャパン株式会社/Michael Page International Japan K.K.
機械（自動車/プラント/精密機器） - セールスエンジニア/サービスエンジニア
- New business development for the company
- Industry coverage mainly Mobile business regarding commercial vehicles, machinery, equipment and as such
* Ensure that the sales targets set for your area of responsibility are met by applying a strategic business approach to meet these goals
* Create a business plan to ensure a clear strategy is in place to deliver continual growth
* Drive the strategy and work actively on the identified accounts that will ensure continual growth
* Generate a safe and stable growing customer base by securing long-term business agreements, where possible in the form of specifications / frameworks
* Coordinate activities with rest of the sales force to ensure that a strategic sales approach is applied company-wide in your area of focus
* Review sales on an agreed basis with your Manager to understand the situation and define actions to ensure targets are met
* Ensure growth is achieved through a combination of increasing existing business, developing new business and defending business likely to be lost
* Take all necessary steps (within professional and ethical limits)
* Coordinate activities on larger projects to ensure that the company's products are used
* Regularly investigate further market opportunities and potential new customers to increase the customer base
* Be aware of targeted competitor activity and provide feedback to management
* Continual improvement in sales techniques, product knowledge and application understanding should always be strives for
* Be aware of training requirements for other sales colleagues and arrange / deliver training accordingly
* At all times work within the core values of the organisation - "Vision, Philosophy, Principles"
* Demonstrate a high level of personal conduct and a professional attitude at all times when representing the company
* Endeavour to gain a better understanding of customer's needs and processes to encourage sales growth
* Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards tasks to ensure the team spirit is strong and maintained
* Assist your colleagues in achieving their objectives and in total the objectives of the company
* Adhere to all "Health & Safety and Security Guidelines"
* Be fully aware of all company policies
* Adhere to all department procedures
* A sound knowledge of MS Office tools is required
* Ensure awareness of company activities, product and application developments
* Good organisational practices should be maintained at all times
* Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- You will have the chance with a global team and develop a strong market in Japan
- Promising career development alongside with a competitive salary package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Faye Pan on +813 6832 8988.
|As one of the pioneers in Industry 4.0, my client develops and implements consistent solutions to digitise the entire value chain. They become a market leader both domestically and internationally.|
|年収||日本・円 1000万円 〜 1100万円|