|社名||株式会社エイチシーエル・ジャパン/HCL JAPAN LTD.|
HCL as an offshore outsourcing company, primarily focuses on “transformational outsourcing.” It works with customers in areas that impact and re-define the core of their businesses. HCL, as a socially responsible IT offshore outsourcing company focuses on solving the challenges of the communities and economies in which it operates.
HCL is equal opportunity employer and we are also looking at hiring people with disability < PWD> across various functions within our business in HCL japan. We encourage candidates with PWD to apply for this roles and we would fast process applications in line with meeting our objective to hire PWD employees.
|所在地||ARK Mori Building 32F EAST
1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku
|資本金||220 million yen|
|事業内容||We continue to innovate and enrich our end-to-end IT offerings for this market and provide seamless global delivery by utilizing best-of-breed talent & providing value through local leadership.
Some of our key engagements in Japan are:
1. Engineering services to Sony Corporation
2. D+M Group (D&M Holdings, Inc.) with HCL, underwent a transformational SAP solutions deployment support engagement. Apart from reconfiguring and implementing D+M Japan’s financial solutions from SAP and other related applications, and helping to align the company’s code structure, HCL will also consolidate the company’s financial data.
3. Delivering end-to-end services across applications, firmware, and documentation for a Japanese office automation major. HCL also works with the customer in developing new solutions leveraging machine learning technology.
4. Has worked on over 100 products for a leading Japanese consumer electronics company
5. A leading Japanese technology company engaged HCL to develop a GUI for their BaaS (Back-end as a Service) offering on the social cloud
6. Joined hands with a leading Japanese consumer electronics conglomerate to develop system products for a new business segment of the Indian market
7. We are developing new generation vector machines for a major Japanese computer manufacturer
8. Creating value for a global financial conglomerate, providing application support and maintenance for core applications after consolidation from multiple vendors.