Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
This company is a rapidly growing software solutions company focused in restaurant ordering, delivery, and CRM. Companies including Google, Apple, Instagram, FB, and Uber use our web services and applications, and work with us behind the scenes, to make the global food ordering industry go. Would you like to work on a global platform that serves thousands of businessesand 140M+ users across APAC? That's what we do.
This company is a low-key company that values engineering and our customer's success above all else. Almost everyone on our staff, even in ...
As Global TA Strategy Lead, you will actively partner with senior stakeholders locally and globally to cover leadership hiring, talent mapping and competitive strategy development. You will consult and influence hiring managers, provide solutions based on local labor laws and drive optimal business results by bringing in key members of the company.
* Manage executive hiring processes
* Drive change initiatives within talent attraction and retention
* Improve organisational development and talent mapping
* Highlight trends and id ...
■ Business content:
・ Work to put future talent from the market into the pipeline
・Recruitment of full-time employees (mid-career and new graduates), recruitment of contract employees including VIE, internal rotation (job posting), and reporting on progress
・Collaboration with hiring manager and HRBP, ensuring quality of selection
Strategic aspects include internal and external communication, direct sourcing, relationships with recruitment agencies, new recruiting channels, keeping up with new trends and keeping yourself updated with the late ...
• Communication with process owner and customer IT team for master data management requirement
• Understand architecture of MDM and deliver required data sets for products, suplliers & other business entities for project
• Fullfill all required task related to MDM/MDG for S/4 HANA rollout project
• Participate in requirements gathering and analysis
• Provide architecture guidance and oversight for engineering teams
• Drive innovation by finding the technology solutions for our business challenges
• Identify potential risks related to the architecture and help to manage them
• Guide service teams to successfully comply with standards
• Attend architecture review committees, focused on enabling the business to safely deploy new services and products quickly and efficiently leveraging standardization.
• SME (Subject Manager Expert) and hands-on implementation of all AWS network and security services, third party SaaS solutions, and common on-premises network infrastructure.
• Works directly with SOC (Security Operations Center) and BCM (Business Continuity Management) on testing the resiliency of our platform against network attacks. (e.g. DDoS)
• Recommend strategic improve ...
• Focuses efforts on real and immediate threats to our business.
• Collaborates with our Fraud team on attack plans.
• Threat model and break our systems while presenting pragmatic
• solutions to reduce risk.
• Perform white-box and black-box penetration testing against internal
• and public-facing applications and assets.
• Understands and can effortlessly explain what Offensive Security
• means to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Manage, triage, and investigate Bug Bounty submissions and external
• pentest findings.
• Per ...
• Work collaboratively with engineering, data management, and support and delivery teams to secure our platform.
• Enhance our application's IT infrastructure and security protocols.
• Maintain robust application security, identity, and compliance to common security frameworks.
• Recommend strategic improvements to the CISO and CTO.
• Insatiable desire to automate and secure everything.
• Maintain end-to-end security, ensuring security best practices are always implemented, making decisions using reportable metrics.
• Help engineering ...
• Japanese Bilingual Test Manager with hands on testing, the experience includes the experience includes FT/SIT/UAT/E2E /NFT( Knowledge on Security Testing / Performance Testing) etc.
• Seazoned Customer handling and communication on both Japanese / English is must.
• Project management /lead actiities
• Understand detailed requirements, design test cases, prepare test data and execute the test cases with the objective of ensuring least defects within the client and project specifications.
• Capable of Analyzing the test in scope applicatio ...
As a delivery manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the IT operations of multiple accounts. You will also be ensuring that all metrics are measured and adhered to industry standards.
* Adherence to standards, measurement and reporting of metrics by working with service delivery manager for all accounts
* Coordinates Knowledge Managers, Escalation Managers, and Incident Managers
* Performs reviews on ageing of tickets and conducts pending ticket analysis with the Team Leads
* Reviews escalations and implements correctiv ...
As an F&A Senior Consulting Manager, you will embark on a fast-paced career path that will allow you to utilize your experience, process knowledge, and product skills. Your knowledge to design, advise, sell and manage programs, will help define industry and product leading transformation programs. The Process Transformation consulting practice also offers opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge through training and certifications across multiple leading ERP/ CRM/ business application products (including leading SaaS/Cloud players) and enablers ...
• Lead of the entire PMO team
• Lead of relationship building with customers (CxO, project manager, project manager class)
• Lead of project planning and project management plan formulation
• Lead of project management (progress management, issue management, etc.)
• In addition, lead in the creation of transition plans, execution plans, steering committee materials, etc.
Take lead in QMS, compliance, and other management related to QA for the business. Be a key liaison to proper regulatory compliance as well as any responsibilities from a QA point of view.
* Manufacturing management of production sites, distributors, vendors with effective process details relating to Japanese regulations
* Any change management/communication with cross functioning departments
* Internal/External QMS inspections, FMR
* Risk management
* Management of new/existing quality agreements in place
* Construction ...
・ As a PMO member, support and execute planning and promotion of progress management, issue/risk management, product management, personnel management, and quality control
・ Support and execution of planning, creation and update of documents necessary for the above PMO work
* As a PMO member, you must be able to prepare and promote the above tasks under the leader's instructions. ...
The candidate chosen for this role will be responsible for pioneering and implementing a new product road map exclusively for the Japanese market. They will also develop sales promotion plans for the products.
* Conduct market research and find customer insights
* Manage relationships with vendors and stakeholders
* Improve the efficiency of the product life cycle
* More than 4 years of experience in product marketing/development
* Preferably experience in cosmetics/pharmaceutical industry
* Fluent Japanese, ...
Our client is leading IT network telecom vendor having over 2000 people in Japan.
* This person will be in charge of a wide range of products and services to relationships in order to achieve goals. (As a company, those who can handle major companies such as service providers, electronic parts & automobile manufacturers, education, etc.)
* Based on business strategy, develop relationships with customers and strengthen relationships to achieve target accounts.
* Provide appropriate services based on detailed and accurate informatio ...
As Senior Demand Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic management of 4 demand planning teams to drive key end to end objectives. You will be actively involved in maturing the organisation from current S&OP processes to IBP, working with both regional and global teams.
* Establish a local supply chain strategy consistent with regional supply chain goals, and aim to deliver on key business metrics across demand planning
* Take the lead in driving the evolution from S&OP to IBP
* Drive the S&OP process improveme ...