Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
Ahead Consulting requires a dedicated Software Development Project Manager to assist with the business unit interaction and deployment of a multi-component system to be used by a team of contact center staff.
- The project involves interaction between the business unit and the offshore development team in order to ensure that all business requirements have properly been documented, and outcomes and timelines are clearly understood by both the development team and business unit.
- You will be responsible for communication with the ...
A Manager, Advanced Analytics position is now available at a global consumer goods firm for their Tokyo office. The successful candidate will be responsible for improving strategies for analytics and managing its execution.
* Resolve problems and achieve business goals through the development of fresh approaches
* Conduct comprehensive data analysis, data validation, and determine data quality concerns
* Ensure execution of data-driven strategies in collaboration with key departments
* Oversee development initiatives of dat ...
A foreign technology firm is in need of a Senior Leader. The candidate who enters this role will be working side by side key enterprise clients and government bodies to drive business success in Japan.
* Provide guidance to consultants and architects
* Drive platform specialisation
* Ensure efficient platform operations
* Coach junior members
* Share knowledge to client through high-level discussions
* Adopt best practices to support the brand
* Bachelor's degree in information, science, IT, compute ...
A multinational software corporation is searching for a Business Development Executive. The successful applicant will be responsible for boosting sales within assigned accounts and improving business development practices.
* Oversee and ensure successful deployment of assigned programs
* Foster C-level, senior level, and customer relationships
* Ensure the successful delivery of business value to designated accounts
* Conduct thought leadership and digital transformation processes
* Act as the company's representative at ...
Lead all HR activities and serve as a true HR Business Partner between the business and the employee base in the Japan business. In this role, you will lead a team of 4 subordinates.
* mange employee relations, retain and develop key people
* build a strong connection with HQ HR
* engage closely with Retail Staff
* report to and align with the CEO in Japan
* strong business partnering focus
* manage labor issues
* lead a team of 4
* manage HR cost controlling
* develop and implement HR policies
* implement HRIS syste ...
A Senior Marketing Manager position is now available at an international internet company. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the planning and implementation of marketing strategies. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Oversee the development of local and global programs and activities
* Handles various event types from planning to execution with key parties
* Generate reports on events and the campaign to assess the effectivity
* Provide social media campaigns with social media leads to drive effective activities
An international internet technology firm is searching for a Marketing Lead. The successful applicant will be in charge of looking for potential market opportunities through client insight analysation. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Manage marketing team to collaborate across business units
* Drive online and offline retail go-to-market plans
* Produce presentations and materials
* Provide information on product developments and marketing strategies to sales team and retailers
* Ensure execution of global activities i ...
* Accountable for providing the leadership, strategic, operational planning, and oversight of multiple projects, to ensure all trial deliverables are executed on time, within budget and with high quality.
* Hire, develop, manage clinical operations staff to ensure the effective and efficient execution of all operational aspects of clinical study implementation
* Develop and implement strategies for the management of clinical operations
* Oversee the planning, implementation, and execution of clinical trials
As the Technical support Director you will be managering the team and responsible for the 24x7 Tech Support Operations in a global context, supporting critical network infrastructures of Service Provider, Cloud and Enterprise customers.
* Deliver Remarkable Customer Experience and Operational results.
* High performing and engaged team focused on collaboration and excellence.
* Be a thought leader, think Strategic and ensure alignment in the organisation.
* Lead and engage in global initiatives.
• Project Description: Implementation of ASCENDER Payroll for client
• Project management of ASCENDER Payroll; prior experience in leading such implementation is helpful; knowledge of ASCENDER Payroll is much needed.
• Planning and executing the payroll project, and collaborating with senior stakeholders to:
• define project scope, goals, milestones, deliverables, dependencies, resource allocation and success criteria
• assess trade-offs between business value, project size and complexity, cost, urgency and risk
• track project status a ...
As the pre sales person, you will work closely with the drive the selling cycle by working closely with the sales team on addressing customer requirements.
* Lead ambition to become a presales partner of our customers in the Japan.
* Strategic the Sales approach on Japan accounts together with the account managers.
* Drive the selling cycle by working closely with the Japan team and global team on addressing customer requirements.
* Industry knowledge about cybersecurity and/or IoT
* Solid Technical background with ...
• Infrastructure and workload discovery & Infrastructure and workload assessment
• Application and workload dependency mapping & Move group planning
• Migration wave plans, Migration run book creation and Execution of migration
• Conduct UAT, Cutover and go live activities
• Client and stakeholder management &Provide inputs to PMO teams for proper planning
• Take ownership of people and their performance management in the project with the objective of ensuring the highest level of service offerings to the clients within their domain, ser ...