Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
A world-renowned pharmaceutical corporation is looking for a Trade Compliance Manager. The selected applicant for this position will be overseeing the compliance of global trade with local government and customs requirements.
* Oversee regular import and export transaction processes
* Ensure compliance of trades with industry standards and local government laws
* Handle transportation budget management
* Support quarterly business reviews and assessment of transportation service providers
* Develop and implement trade com ...
An industry leader in environmental services is searching for an IT Assistant Manager. The ideal applicant will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of projects within scope and budget.
* Serve as a primary contact for IT and business entities in Japan
* Identify business needs and provide solutions
* Work with relevant teams to develop business cases
* Manage small to medium-sized projects
* Define project scope and track progress
* Incorporate global solutions to local strategies
As an Informatica developer, you will be responsible for developing and integrating data warehouse systems using Informatica tools according to the business needs. This is a great opportunity to leverage your Informatica experience in a global company and advance your career! Apply today!
* Analyze business requirements and translate it to technical language
* Perform ETL activities using Informatica, PL/SQL, and Informatica Server administration
* Design Informatica IICS templates and develop mapping tasks to populate star schem ...
[Michael Page, Digital] Tokyo - One of the world's most well-known luxury fashion companies, with more than 100 years of history, is looking for a talented E-Commerce Operations Manager to manage their well-established EC store and come up with creative ideas and solutions!
As the E-Commerce Operations Manager, you will be expected to oversee the localization, performance, and improvements of the brand's E-Commerce website. You will work closely with both the global and local team to execute EC upgrades, changes, and maintenance. You ...
[Michael Page, Digital] Tokyo - The world's top shopping channel company is looking for a data focused Customer Marketing Analytics Supervisor to help increase the customer acquisition of both their offline and online businesses.
The company's creative and professional Digital team has been able to convert 40% of their annual sales to Digital and E-Commerce and wants to see this number grow. To do this, they want to add a Customer Marketing Analytics Supervisor to conduct deep-dive analysis of market and customer data and find the bes ...
[Michael Page, Digital] Tokyo - The world's best recognized energy drink company is looking for a creative, out of the box thinking Owned Media Channel Manager to help maximize their brand awareness in Japan!
As the Owned Media Channel Manager, you will be expected to overlook this brand's multiple owned media channels, and figuring out creative campaigns, projects, and general ideas that can spread brand awareness and increase customer interaction. You will have great flexibility in terms of budget and scope, which ultimately means y ...
A Sales Manager position is now available at an automobile industry. The chosen applicant will be driving sales growth, developing and implementing sales strategies, and building relationships. This is a Tokyo-based role.
* Manage clarification of key sales strategies and initiatives
* Oversee monthly sales plan, profit control, forecasting, etc.
* Monitor and track analysis of sales statistics or balanced scorecard KPIs
* Handle sales, KPI, and action plan development through the CRM system
* Track revenues, GP, costs, ...
• Scrum Master to Manage product and software development teams as a servant leader.
• Experience in Life Insurance Industry.
• Japanese language skill added advantage
• Java technology background added advantage
• As Scrum Master ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
• Certified scrum master preferred
Its AWS Data Engineer & Data Architect roles, with experience in transforming data and building data pipeline on AWS utilizing the AWS Native services such as AWS Glue, Airflow, Lamda, Redshift and SQL.
Data Engineer is required to Develop and test the data pipeline.
Data Architect is required is to architect the holistic solution and design the at pipelines.
• Should be able to understand requirement and translate the requirement into technical language
• Should Possess skill & knowledge to understand ETL technical specifications
• Strong exp ...
• Manages implementation of major upgrades across the R&D and SBU lab enterprise; ensures backup/recovery, security, configuration management, and apt “help desk” support.
• Works closely with business and IT Quality functions to maintain GxP compliance and perform validations.
• Identifies avenues for continuous improvement for lab computing services within scope of responsibility, including new approaches and processes that would contribute both to improvements within department and to business growth/efficiency in the wider organization.
• Work closely with project team leaders, cross functional team members and functional leadership.
• Create a backlog, write user stories, manage release.
• Define and be accountable for product goals and metrics
• Translate business goals and end user needs into product strategies.
• Create and maintain product roadmaps within assigned product areas.
• Design and implement solutions to key problems to achieve the vision.
• Translate analytics, data, and user feedback into actionable product plans.
• Ensure clear communication acro ...
• Software Architect for Microservice responsible for designing and implementing microservices-based solutions and strategy, and the microservices adoption process within the organization.
• Contribute towards architecture design, provide guidance to development teams on re-architecting of existing application architecture.
• Defining requirements and planning, designing and developing an architecture for scalable and reliable cloud systems to meet present and future business needs.
• Govern DevOps methodologies - Ensure all solutions exhibit ...
• Performing End-to-End Process Design;
• Defining KPIs which will be used to determine the viability of process design;
• Collecting change requests related to process design from department heads and enacting those changes;
• Finalizing project reports and other documents;
• Establishing IT tooling is required through discussion with the section manager and subject matter expert;
• Leading design sessions with stakeholders, sharing insight gathered from scrutiny of existing processes;
• Fostering a culture of continuous process impr ...
• Understand product goals and feature requests and translate them into working software
• Continually improve code quality, performance and reliability in the product
• Participate in code reviews, write unit tests, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live system
・As a PLM (Senior) Functional Consultant, you should have depth and breadth of functional & domain know-how.
・Work independently on defining solution for a mid side, complex projects or contribute to solution of a program.
・Prepare a road map for the competency/industry segment in form of competitive service offerings.
・Get involved in practice reusable component inventory and knowledge management.
・Represent the practice/domain in deal negotiations in the sales support cycle, or lead delivery issue resolutions when required.
・Get involv ...