Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
An international firm in the IT security industry is looking for a System Engineer. The chosen applicant will be responsible for overseeing technical pre-sales procedures to drive sales opportunities. This position is based in Tokyo.
* Create solutions to achieve the business needs of clients
* Engage in various initiatives to provide information to customers
* Address customer-related inquiries
* Ensure clients receive proper updates in collaboration with key teams
* Handle RFI, RFPs, and RFQs
* Analyse proposals and d ...
Founded in Tokyo in 2016, the company develops and nurtures communication channels with gamers.
Through our strong overseas network, we connect with game users and companies involved in games around the world, creating unique opportunities in Japan and overseas.
Due to business expansion, we are looking for an ambitious person who aims to grow together as a producer (account manager) for the sales and planning team.
・Building and maintaining business relationships with partners (clients)
・Further penetration of our products a ...
We operate multiple online stores, including our own brands.
From popular AAA game brands and esports teams to niche collaborations with artists, we have various stores.
The main purpose of the store team is to expand esports and game-related businesses,
It is to provide products that fans will love.
As a member of the store team, the EC site manager imports and sells apparel and miscellaneous goods,
This position is responsible for the planning and operation of the official online shop.
・Prepare and optimize web pages a ...
・Handle calls, emails, & Web tickets (daily)
・Address technical queries and fix or log them appropriately accurately
・Escalate queries when required to appropriate personnel
・Identify trend of calls / tickets and highlight it to Incident Manager (IM)/L1.5, TL, SDM as appropriate (Outage confirmation)
・Log tickets in Service Now (SNOW) as per policies assigned according to the policies & procedures
・Ensure Follow up mechanism is in place, target customer’s issue resolution in an optimized manner enhancing Customer Delight
・Ensure con ...
The successful candidate will support the BA/Architect to gather Requirements by working directly with stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and support in creating the design and work flows for the same.
Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
・Act as part of project team and coordinate, liaison with client teams, collect requirements, pass to offshore / IT team members
・Create Documentation in Japanese and English
・Based on the client’s meetings or whiteboard explanation, prepare requirement document and pass it to the offshore / IT team ...
• Our network (LAN / WAN / Wireless) in the assessment and operation transition phase Operation transfer leader-operation leader in the technical field.
• Understanding and understanding the contents and materials of the current operation work on the customer side
• Documenting the above 1) (visualization of AsIs)
• Taking over the work from the current vendor and QA
• Document of the above 3)
• Must be fluent in the Japanese language
• Handle Inbound voice calls from Japanese users
• Provide first level resolutions for End-user computing-related issue
• Good understanding of Computers/Laptops and Troubleshooting skills required
• Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
• Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills (Voice & Email) to handle Japanese business customer
• Troubleshooting skills on desktop and applications (MS Office, Adobe, VPN)
• Troubleshooting skills and experience in handling Outloo ...
• Creation, update, retire KB articles as per the relevance
• Create and review with customer SME & L2 teams
• Translate the SOPs and convert them into KB articles (bi-lingual)
• Validate/Publish reports in terms of Knowledge Base (KB) Usage
• Audit the accuracy of KB usage and plan for refresher training
• Monthly baseline assessment
• Monthly refresher training
• Training new agents