Use your English / language skills as a bilingual to find work in Japan in a variety of in demand fields such as IT, Marketing and Hospitality.Expand your horizons and learn new skills and culture whilst gaining invaluable experience.
At Daijob.com, we have a wealth of information for jobs in Japan and how you can make the most of your skills and experience.
For those with bilingual skills looking for work in Japan, please refer to the below list of jobs, or refine your search further.
Daijob.com has plenty of jobs in Japan for bilinguals so let’s search Daijob.com to find your perfect matching job in Japan!
•Responsible for attracting qualified traffic to Retail .com site, Outlet flash sale site and 3rd party partner sites. This position plans and executes digital marketing within e-commerce team with focus on sales generation.
•Provide reports and dashboards with actionable insights, and make recommendations to improve the customer journey on site/off site and grow total business
•Responsibility includes planning and executing ads on performance media such as paid search, affiliate and re-targeting as well as developing programs and campaigns to ...
-Coach Asia Consolidation: coordinate with other BU sales planners in the region to consolidate the sales-related numbers to visualize the regional business performance
-By leveraging the financials systems (PBCS, CORA, SAP) support the monthly close and Quarterly Outlook (SMI) process, delivering all the necessary reporting in the timing manner with accuracy, while making sure the stories are clear to the senior management
-Lead/supervise the regional regular / ad-hoc reporting requests. Regular reporting include ...
The successful individual will leverage their PR experience to:
•Support PR Sn. Mgr, to develop and execute strategies to meet brand objectives within a focus on connecting with the PR/Media community and building fashion credibility
•Plan and initiate editorial outreach opportunities for each new season/product launch
•Secure quality fashion editorial coverage with fashion magazines, fashion newspaper (i.e., WWD) and business newspapers' fashion section
•Manage regular press presentations 7-8 times a year; including women's and men's ...
Primary Purpose: This Manager position will serve as a key member of Tapestry’s Global People & Organizational Development team (GPOD), enabling the success of our people, our company and our brands through modern organizational effectiveness initiatives that build knowledge, skills and capabilities. The Manager will report to the Director, GPOD Tapestry Asia, and participate in the development and delivery of learning and OD initiatives that support Tapestry as a global house of modern luxury brands.
Weber Shandwick is currently seeking an ambitious Consumer PR professional for our Tokyo office to oversee key international accounts. Employees belong to one of four Communities – Insights, Content, Integrated Media and Client Experience (CX). As a CX Vice President, the ideal candidate will enjoy managing complex projects and implementing on strategy with a high degree of autonomy.
Working in close partnership with highly sophisticated clients, you will have the opportunity to lead digital and integrated programs and to deliver potentially award-w ...
• Design and implement Windows infrastructure
• Design in implement Active Directory infrastructure
• Active Directory architecture design for large organization.
• Integrate Windows infrastructure components like DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.
• Migration of Active Directory from 2003 to 2008
• Interaction with Customer technical architects on regular basis for design sign offs and technical discussions.
• Lead a team of technical consultants
Roles and Responsibilities
• Continuously interacting with Customers over voice, Emails and Remote screen sharing to resolve issues with in the SLA.
• Documenting the solutions provided to the Customers in the ticketing tool.
• Troubleshooting p1/p2 incidents interacting with different team for the timely resolution with in the SLA.
• Documentation of RCA in proper RCA template.
• Best practices or preventive measure implementation based on the RCA action items.
• Should be open to work in 24/7.
• Prepare technical specifications and ...
【Key skills required for the job】
- Network Voice and Collaboration Admin (For Voice Engineer mandatory)
- As an administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engag ...
We are currently looking for a Transition Manager, who will be able to conduct various phases of transition: Pre-Transition, Transition Phase & Post-Transition Phase.
【Role & Responsibilities】
・Plan, design and deliver strategic projects to bring business benefits and value to the Organization
・Scheduling & Planning Transition Project requirements
・Manage and Track Project Milestones and Project expenses
・Prepare the project plan, project Management and governance model while working closely with project stakeholders and d ...
We were founded in 2016 and are growing fast. This time, we are promoting the commercialization of AI solutions and are looking for engineer members who can work on technical issues in a full stack in cooperation with AI engineers.
ExaWizards is responsible for developing web or mobile applications. Depending on your wishes, experience, and skill set, you may be required to lead the development as a Tech Lead or manage the members.
・ Front-end application development (collaboration with UI / UX team)
・ Develop ...
[Background for recruitment]
We have received many proposals from client companies. In response to that need, we have decided to increase the number of recruitment consultants to further expand the company.
1) Candidate support
・ Hearing of job change applicants
・ Interview setting
・ Job matching
・ Interview setting with client companies
・ General support for job change activities (interview measures, interviews)
2) Client support
・ Develop new clients
・ Hearing of recruiting needs
・ Consulting for re ...